POV Mystery Box

I've been there for them right from the very beginning. They curse at me, they thank me, they neglect me, they are obsessed with me. I can quite honestly say that I wish that I was something that they always wanted. So I could dispense something that they always wanted.

The zombies, they don't care about me. The blood that seeps out of their decaying wounds just drips and lands on the hard concrete, staying there until it goes away. What a life to live, those zombies. If only the 115-infused meat bags knew that they reason why their brethren was falling was because of me, it would go from one person beating me down, to a million. Speaking of that one entity, boy, is it annoying when they don't even care about me to the point where they just let him crush me into the pavement. The flames burn yes, but nothing burns more than the sting of a baton crashing on to me, with the emotional dagger right beside it.

And what about that Pack-A-Punch? A part of me always goes in, yet a part of me never comes out. It changes me. Do I like it? No I don't. I gave that to them. And they just go and soil it with the cosmetic design and the lasers and the...now i'm just rambling.

But the hardest part of it all, is the fact that every time I see those excited faces, they use me up until the get what they want. Then, when they are satisfied, they leave me, never to come near me again. Once in a while they appear, but only because a horde of meat puppets are starting to corner them. Everyone wants to be useful, but not be useful for what seems to be just a moment in time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The box sounds like my ex girlfriend. :D kidding, very interesting personification my friend. If the box truly is a sentient being I must have wronged it in someway.

come on....

Ahhhhh....the feels. It's funny that the reason why I disappeared from the forum is because me and my then girlfriend were together around the time I became active here. So the feels.

• 4 months later...