Origins Persistant Upgrades List

Nasdaq401

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone discovered anything yet? I haven't. The only thing I've heard is going prone in front of a perk after buying it gives you 25 points.

thats not a persistent upgrade, just a nod to the "change" you could find under the perk machines in Der Reise. You dont have to buy the perk to find the "quarter" underneath the machine.

There are no persistent upgrades in this map, that is literally only for the N4 crew

Wrong i got perma staminup running in a circle with a zombie train for 10 minutes straight, screen flashed, character said something then i had staminup without buying it, once i have died i will go into theatre mode and review the footage and post it

Nice!

And yes I know the quarter under the perks was is not a persistent upgrade. I was just mentioning it.