Origins Loading Screen Theory

Mattzs

After watching the pre-release gameplay footage, I noticed that Origins' loading screen is not a comic book page. I was confused at first but, I think I know why Treyarch made this choice.

Origins' loading screen isn't a comic book page... because it is the cover for the comic book!

We have been told Origins is the beginning of Zombies. Well it literarily is.

Although it wouldn't explain MOTD's placement in the comic book as it should be next. But yet, MOTD takes place outside of time and space. So I can assume its placement in the comic book is not as crucial as Origins.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the pre-release gameplay footage, I noticed that Origins' loading screen is not a comic book page. I was confused at first but, I think I know why Treyarch made this choice.

Origins' loading screen isn't a comic book page... because it is the cover for the comic book!

Although it wouldn't explain MOTD's placement in the comic book as it should be next. But yet, MOTD takes place outside of time and space. So I can assume its placement in the comic book is not as crucial as Origins.

So...what does this mean? :lol:

I don't think the loading screen for mob of the dead is part of the comic, it was Al's journal.

• Administrators

It would make sense, but comic book covers normally contain more than just what's on the first page.

I agree. Now, if someone could use high-res captures of every loading screen since WaW and turn them into a virtual or physical comic book...

That would be awesome, but I thought the comic wasn't finished yet something about staples half way?

• Administrators

I agree. Now, if someone could use high-res captures of every loading screen since WaW and turn them into a virtual or physical comic book...

That would be awesome, but I thought the comic wasn't finished yet something about staples half way?

The Nuketown loading screen has staples in it, which would imply that it's exactly halfway through the comic.

The Nuketown loading screen has staples in it, which would imply that it's exactly halfway through the comic.

So here are the pages chronologically. Feel free to correct this.

Origins: cover

First half

Nacht

Verrukt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino

Ascension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

Nuketown - middle

Last half

Die Rise

Buried

7 more pages to balance out the comic. More if there are maps between the maps in the first half of the comic.

TranZit, MotD are outside of the comic.

List of loading screens: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)