The old voice actors returning.

Blagal

I know that the map is in the past when they were all younger (Richtofens lack of grey hair for example) but what about the voice actors? Would they match their young characters still? Seeing as the only one who looks completely different is Nikolai, I do not see anyone else being a issue. This is just personal opinion but Nikolais old voice wouldn't match the young one as much, kindof looks like reznov if you ask me so if they brought that voice actor I would not mind one bit :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually was not the real Fred Tatasciore, who apparently doesn't even have a Twitter. And yes, he's quite adaptable. He can play the freaking Hulk, and go from green rage monster to intelligent scientist no trouble.

Tatasciore's already on hand to voice Maxis though, don't see why he wouldn't be back for Nikolai, same goes for Nolan North as Richtofen (come on, the guy can play an average Joe like Desmond Miles and still play ZE DOKTOR). Steve Blum's also done additional voices for Black Ops II and from what I can tell he enjoys his role as well, he'd come back, same for Tom Kane.

I hope they keep the same actors, it would be bad to change their personalities and voices too much, then it wouldn't be the 04 to me, not like we know and love. And it may be me, but I think Tank looks alot different, is his hair grey or blonde in BO1? and how the hell was it black? I miss him screaming k to the i to the a zombitch! It wouldn't be right to hear "Ben Afflek" saying it :lol: :lol: