~Trailer Tomorrow~

Electric Jesus

Oddly, nobody seems to be talking about this much.

From the shadowy world of our audio mix facility, there will emerge a new trailer, signaling the apocalypse.

That was posted on August 23, so we know they aren't talking about the intro cinematic. Also the frame from the trailer below hasn't been seen yet, so we know its going to be all-new.

The tweet also included the following image.

There's already a thread discussing the image itself.

Treyarch love their trailer Tuesdays, and the replaces trailer always coincides with the actual release date if the map. So I think we can expect to see a separate trailer tomorrow (or today depending on where you live.)

The previous trailer was released at exactly noon by my time (East Coast USA) so assuming they follow that trend, the trailer will be released in almost exactly... Sixteen hours.

Hopefully we'll see some gameplay and they will show off a few of the many new features teased in the achievements list.

Needless to say I'll update OP with a link once it is released.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a misleading title. 3arc has had a reputation for releasing trailers on release date.

Just saying.

100% this. They've had a thing for uploading trailers like this on the maps release day.

Fine with me,Im on ps3 :):lol:

Ive been dying to use this.

The day Origins came out was a great day...but for me it was tuesday.