Apocalypse/Origins DLC Livestream @MLG

MF_MaxiMillion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the trailer they were showing off had some extra dialogue that isn't in the original trailer. It's still worth the watch.

Actually, that was on CODTV even before the live streaming, so technically it wasn't anything new.

I think they were introducing it with the Intro Cinematic, then were gonna go into the new gameplay. We saw VonderHaar's tweet yesterday showing a new trailer.

Also, Welcome to CoDz! We're glad to have you! You should go post an Intro in the Introductions section!

Thanks for the friendly greetings, I also made that intro thread you were asking for.

• Administrators

You should never work with kids, animals or live stream internet.

And Zombies should never be mixed with multiplayer events.

Because they know that Zombie fans will eat yup anything and everything they see. You could give us a 5-second sneak peak and we could take note about 20 things.

Just thought I'd let you know, once the intro ended Vahn was mid way through giving Info about Origins. His connection dropped midway through the call so we will probably still see (or hear) something on today's stream.

Even then, gameplay is releasing on Monday from the Call of Duty VIP's.

You? Syndicate? Ali-A??

Also I hope so. 3PM is probably 9PM in the UK.

Just thought I'd let you know, once the intro ended Vahn was mid way through giving Info about Origins. His connection dropped midway through the call so we will probably still see (or hear) something on today's stream.

Even then, gameplay is releasing on Monday from the Call of Duty VIP's.

You? Syndicate? Ali-A??

Also I hope so. 3PM is probably 9PM in the UK.

Not me sadly, I believe Syndicate was at the event.

The stream appears to be live right now - a half hour early. They are playing multiplayer at the moment. Can someone who was watching yesterday take a look and let me know if it's just a repeat of yesterday's stream?

Yeah all the MP stuff was a repeat of yesterdays stream.

The stream appears to be live right now - a half hour early. They are playing multiplayer at the moment. Can someone who was watching yesterday take a look and let me know if it's just a repeat of yesterday's stream?

Yeah, they've been repeating their stream from yesterday over and over again. I s'pose they do it to stack up the views.