Apocalypse/Origins DLC Livestream @MLG

MF_MaxiMillion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, how can they be SO bad at streaming? Are the using a dial-up connection or something? Technical difficulties happen, but going down two days in a row for hours at a time is just ridiculous. It's pre-recorded anyway, right, so why not just upload it as a god damn video?

They cannot handle the slow movement of dial-up so they just said "Fuck it. They'll get it Tuesday." I'm betting that's what's gonna happen. No zombies, no fucks to be given by the MLG Twitch page.

They released the footage on Youtube now, so I updated the OP with a link to their playlist.

Oh and guess what? No Origins gameplay. Waste of time, guys! : >

Apparently they wanna keep the session spoiler-free, so no Zombies. Shame.

Ah well, Tuesday is just around the corner. There'll be plenty of gameplay then.

And then another month of waiting till it hits PC...

I'm assuming Tmart is going to give us some juicy footage, though.

https://twitter.com/TmarTn/status/371701376386351104

What a douche. Rubbing it in our faces.

Glad I don't watch him.

You're kidding right? He's not rubbing it in your faces, it's called advertising.

He's letting you know that if you check his channel today you will see gameplay of the Apocalypse DLC. No face rubbing involved just a pure reminder that will draw attention to his videos which is good for Treyarch, Activision and Tmart.

I'm assuming Tmart is going to give us some juicy footage, though.

https://twitter.com/TmarTn/status/371701376386351104

What a douche. Rubbing it in our faces.

Glad I don't watch him.

You're kidding right? He's not rubbing it in your faces, it's called advertising.

He's letting you know that if you check his channel today you will see gameplay of the Apocalypse DLC. No face rubbing involved just a pure reminder that will draw attention to his videos which is good for Treyarch, Activision and Tmart.

To me it seems like face rubbing. Slightly.

They released the footage on Youtube now, so I updated the OP with a link to their playlist.

Oh and guess what? No Origins gameplay. Waste of time, guys! : >

Well.... I'm glad I didn't watch it.

Though I was laughing at seeing so many people posting about they hate MLG. ha ha ha

Anyway didn't CharlieIntel upload some Buried gameplay a day before it came out?

I hope he does some Origins gameplay today!