Samantha Maxis...Or maybe not?

AlphaOmega

Okay so this is a REALLLLLLY long shot theory but I want to hear what some of you have to say.

We know a Samantha Maxis from our reality of Zombies. She WAS the controller of zombies. The daughter of Dr. Ludvig Maxis.

But what if this Samantha, in the intro for Origins, is NOT the same?

....Whut?

Okay here me out. At the end of the Cutscene, she makes no indication she is Samantha MAXIS, just Samantha. Could it be possible that this Samantha is from an alternate universe of WW1 where Maxis is not her father?

Ill also add this. Why say "2 german scientists attempted to harness" etc etc. Why call them scientists. Why not say "My father Maxis and his rival Richtofen" etc etc or something close.

Ill add one last thing. The achievement "Little lost girl". Free Samantha (no Maxis). Very strange it doesn't just say Samantha Maxis.

These could all just be very small details. But something isn't adding up. I know there is that this is set in an alternate reality, but why call it the beginning and the end?

My theory: This reality is like the gears to a machine. We see the machine in all its glory. But it uses gears to operate. The machine is the zombie storyline. Samantha is the first gear that starts everything. However, the trick here is to find a way to make Samantha from WW1 reality react with the Samantha in the MPD in the reality we know. So if we take her out in this reality, we will affect all realities. Thus, this is the starting point to end it all. The beginning is the end.

Theory 2: This one is less tricky. Being the controller of all the dimensions of earth (if you listen to a few radios Richtofen explains this dimensional energy), she honors her fathers wish to "kill them all". So she literally does that. She access something like a computers hardrive and sends a virus to every possible file, the files being different dimensions and the computer being the whole universe.

Theory 3: I hit my head too hard and I over though this :lol:

Well there it is. Please comment or whatever on what you think this small thing could mean.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if, this is Samantas mom whose also called Samanta

And what if, she was raped and the seed she carries comes from Richtofen himself and on top of that Maxis dont know and raises her child not knowing her real origin...

Treyarch has mess up the story, to many holes and inconsistencies, i dont think the original people who started the puzzled zombie storyline are the ones who have continued with it.

Stil..love zombies cant wait for origins and whatever is left in Codz universe

The thing is, an alternate timeline has too many holes in it. I mean, the many worlds theory allows for anything that can be to exist. So why stop there? Why can't she actually be an octopus working for Aperture Science named Samantha?

In an infinite amount of possibilities, we end up with another almost exactly the same except two completely different people from different lineages to have nearly identical personalities... It's just unlikely. Like literally, a 1/infinity chance, or a 0% chance. However, that's undefined, really, so... Math doesn't help much here.

What if, this is Samantas mom whose also called Samanta

And what if, she was raped and the seed she carries comes from Richtofen himself and on top of that Maxis dont know and raises her child not knowing her real origin...

Treyarch has mess up the story, to many holes and inconsistencies, i dont think the original people who started the puzzled zombie storyline are the ones who have continued with it.

Stil..love zombies cant wait for origins and whatever is left in Codz universe

So you're thinking that Samantha is actually Richtofen's daughter? This has been mentioned before on this board. Interesting theory enough, but makes no sense. Why would Edward hate his own daughter?

The storyline is actually based on fan opinion. I've mentioned this before. The ones who came up with the zombie mini game, it was all for shits and giggles with no direction until it became a fan hit. Treyarch throws bits and pieces in here and there, but we, the fans, are the ones actually creating the storyline. So it would seem. Hence, why there are so many inconsistencies. This is also another reason as to why making a sole full-length COD zombie game would be unethical.

Nah im just throwing crazy ideaas out there, but i think would be like a nice kick to the story.

About the hating son dad relationship i dont see nothing wrong about it, has been done in other stories so it could be plausible

8-) That's quite alright. It's good to contemplate and get the mind juices flowing.