can it be done?

R102609

I want to know if in one run on tranzit if all achievements can be done every trophy that u can get on tranzit plus tower of babble and in what order would they need to be done in

Has anyone attempted this that would be the ultimate tranzit challenge im starting a new acct.and goin for it tonight anyone want in.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here's all the Achievements and the order I would do them in. Now mind you this isn't for everyone in the group to get the achievements at the same time but for one person with the group helping them out.

Undead Man's Party Bus

In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.

Don't Fire Until You See

In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.

Happy Hour

In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.

Standard Equipment May Vary

In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.

I Don't Think They Exist

In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.

Dance On My Grave

In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.

The Lights Of Their Eyes

In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.

You Have No Power Over Me

In TranZit, defeat "him" without being attacked by "him".

Tower of Babble

In TranZit, obey the voices.

Fuel Efficient

In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.

Disclaimer*:

Obviously you need atleast 1 person with you to accomplish all of these achievements. Also in addition to having one teammate I advise you to have atleast 40,000 points in the bank for yourself and atleast 2,000 for your teammate. Having the Teddy Bear Perma Perk on the box might also help in getting EMP's earlier when hitting the box for them. You MUST put the NavTable together before this game! Simply sit in Bus Depot with the zombies that are asleep while the team slaps it together.

In this guide I decided to not use any teleporter's because of the randomness in where you land. This is just general as we all know random things happen (like having the box move before getting emps or the bus leaving early) which would force you to work outside of this guide. If all goes accordingly then you can have all of this done by round 2 with only going around the map on the bus twice.

Guide to receiving all Tranzit Achievements in one game

First kill zombies till you have 1,000 points and Player 2 has 750. Build the "Turbine" and equip it. Have the 2nd player open the Bus Depot Door and check for the Bus Part and add it to the Bus. Ride to Town via entire route or Shortcut by Church (beware LAVA!).

Open Bank and withdraw atleast 10,000 (Plus however much you need for EMP's (10,000?)). 2nd player withdraws atleast 2,000. 2nd player opens Bar Door then Jug Door. 2nd player drops down to open Semtex Door and grab Bus Part then adds part. Ride to Diner.

Open Diner (exit back of the bus to get to Diner (LAVA!!)), place Turbine and purchase "Speed Cola". Pick your Turbine back up then open Garage and hit the Box till you receive EMP's. 2nd player checks for Bus Part in Shed and puts together the Zombie Shield. Equip Zombie Shield then pick Turbine back up (you'll need it later). 2nd player puts Bus Part on. Ride to Farm.

Open Farm entrance then Farm House. 2nd player opens shed for Bus Part and put's together the Turret. Equip the Turret then pick your Turbine back up again. 2nd player adds last Bus Part (Undead Man's Party Bus). Ride to Power.

Open Power (Don't Fire Until You See). Use your turbine to go past the metal door in the Power Switch room. 2nd player builds Power Switch. Place your Turbine down and Buy "Tombstone" (Happy Hour) then pick Turbine back up. 2nd player turns on Power. Build Electric Trap and then equip (Standard Equipment May Vary). Pick your Turbine back up. Run to Corn Field from Power through fog (Reverse route from bus, stick to the right wall). Kill a denizen on your head along the way(I Don't Think They Exist). 2nd player stays at Power.

Place your Turbine outside of CornField and down yourself away from the turbine with a grenade then hold X to not feed the zombies. 2nd player turns off Power then runs to the "Tower of Babble" in the Corn Field. End round (during Thunder Storm covering the entire sky to spawn the Avogadro) so you can respawn, grab your "Tombstone Power-Up" (Dance On My Grave) and your Turbine then head to the Tower. Sit in back with both of the Turbine's beside the NavTable while 2nd player trains zombie's (so you don't get hit by Avogadro lightning bolt) till you have 10 in a group. Emp the group of zombies (The Light Of Their Eyes) separately or with the Avogadro (You Have No Power Over Me).

*Hints* It would be easier to emp the zombies to sleep then the Avogadro when it comes into range (It's only round 2 though so they will be slow). To save your Turbine's from being destroyed throw your EMP's to the opposite side underneath the tower, the radius is fairly large and should still be effective against the enemy from that distance.

Pick up your Turbine's. 2nd player heads to lamppost outside of Power while you head to the lamppost in the cornfield. Put both of your Turbines down at the lampposts (Tower Of Babble). With a Denizen attached to your head and your Turbine down activate the teleporter at the lamppost then jump through (Fuel Efficient).

Congrats!

• Administrators

Nah, just sitting at work and was bored so drew up a map and ran through it in my head. I was thinking of making one building the NavTable in it but honestly it's easier this way and you don't have to worry about so much fire.

Very nice guide, props to you sir.

Well if anyone wants in let me know as far as i know this has not been done and for 4 people it would be very difficult do a few practice runs and see hoe u do cause it IS A ONE SHOOT DEAL unless u want to make multiple new accts. Thinking is goin to be lot harder to find 3 more then i was thinking

Four people are required to do it. You'll need four turbines to open all the doors.

I'm not understanding what you mean. Why do you need 4 turbines to open doors? They don't need to leave there turbines at the doors and you can do the entire EE on either Maxis or Richtofen side with only 2 people.

To bad ur not psn i could def. Use u on it. Thats very impressive though if i ever need help on something like this again u mind if i run it by u.

Wanting to come up with something similar but for solo.

I'll eventually be PSN, after xbox 360 runs its course I'll be changing over. Definitely always here to help with time on my hands at night so just send a message or whatever you prefer :P

you need 2 people for tob, or it can be done solo-splitscreen wrote a guide for that here,

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=29181

if you follow the guide KeredNomrah69 so graciously typed up, you shouldn't have too much trouble, :D

you could make it easier having only one person do the challenge and a support guy(wouldn't get the cheevos but definitely have bragging rights)

for instance 'Don't Fire Until You See' have support player open all the doors for you, he/she can be standing in lava when the last door is opened and you will still get the achievement,..

good luck,

I think i know how im goin to do this freakin genius rum i havent had any luck with anyone wanting to do this so im goin to split screen solo it and im go in to do ric htofens side to add a lil more to it i know exactly how im goin to do it thanks yall

I have done rich. Side many many times helping others always with only two players i have worked out so bugs and goin for it tonight wish i could put it on youtube but im clueless on how to do it but will save it on my player channel ill let you know when i either false or succeed.

lol dude just do Maxis!! Not only do you have to EMP the first 2 lamppost's but you have to teleport at the same time with both controllers and then throw another set of EMPs. Alternatively if you know anyone in your house or neighborhood that has two working hands then just invite them to help you for 2 minutes and have it all setup to do the emping :P.