Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

I just thought of a way to speed things up when you need to Break the Seal.

If you wait until Freya has gone by, then Thor...hopefully Odin is next.

THIS is when you place the Fire Staff. Run up to the Generator 5 and it should just be Odin. No?

Has anyone tried this? I'm in the middle of a game right now and was just wondering, Cuz I'm pretty sure it happened to me last game also.

EDIT: also...in step 9 of this guide, it says to melee the zombies, but in solo you can just shoot them.

I would add that, as it is the only thing thats different about the process.

Edited by mmm chocolate
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are saying that you should try and time it so that you get the button inside the robot with only one robot passing through, I don't believe it's possible. I did this once, and Maxis says something to the effect of "out of range."

...so the button appears only when theres three robots? I couldve sworn i saw it there when i did it by mistake the first time.

You definitely need the three robots to be coming together to have the button work along side the air strike. I can get the raining fire step done first time every time when I do it, but only when it is three robots. I have tried a handful of times when I see one robot pass before the three robot cycle starts and it never, ever works.

• 8 years later...