Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

Alright, just to let everyone know where my group is at....

We just finished the part where you have to "find the spirit in the sky". You get Zombie Blood and there is a plane in the sky with a glow on it, shoot it down. After that either with the current zombie blood or a new, there is a zombie (Red Baron) running around clockwise around the Excavation Site. Kill it and he will drop Maxis. Now we have to do something with Iron. Will update when we figure it out.

Also if anyone has any questions to this point, feel free to ask.

EDIT: We just got the Iron Fists. Will update when we get to next step.

EDIT 2: The person in our group that received it, when he hits the zombie it electricutes them. I just kept killing them and got the upgrade as well and mine freeze the zombies.

EDIT 3: Easter Egg has been solved by someone named PHANTASY BACON. He has the achievement. You have to have everyone in your group get their element upgrade for there fists. Upon doing that you go down to the Crazy World and stand in the middle and keep killing zombies. After killing them for awhile your achievement should pop and a portal will appear.

He posted on Se7enSins if anyone wants to check it out.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just finished the part where you have to "find the spirit in the sky". You get Zombie Blood and there is a plane in the sky with a glow on it, shoot it down. After that either with the current zombie blood or a new, there is a zombie (Red Baron) running around clockwise around the Excavation Site. Kill it and he will drop Maxis. Now we have to do something with Iron. Will update when we figure it out.

EDIT 2: The person in our group that received it, when he hits the zombie it electricutes them. I just kept killing them and got the upgrade as well and mine freeze the zombies.

What step did you do previously to get to the steps you mentioned?

What step did you do previously to get to the steps you mentioned?

We built the staffs and then upgraded them. We then put them in the Giant Robots. Ice Staff in Freya, Wind Staff in Odin and Lightning Staff in Thor. Finally put the Fire Staff in the new slot at the bottom of the Excavation Site. After that you want to fill up all 4 chests if you haven't yet and get your Super Punch upgrade. Have at least one person grab the tablet and take it to the Holy Water in the Church. Punch zombies there to fill it up. After it is filled, grab it and take the tank back to where you got it. Make sure to not step on mud or water. After you get there successfully put it back where you got it and punch zombies again, and power up should pop up which are the airstrike grenades. After you get them have one person go into the Giant Robot (we went into the middle one, not sure if it matters). It should say Fire Sequence Linked. Upon hearing that tell the person that has the airstrike grenades to throw them at the Seal by Stamin' Up where a crashed plane is. You then grab Maxis and have him go inside. After you do that the Claw things will come out. 2 per person in the game (we got 8). Kill them and then she tells you to find the spirit in the sky. You have to get a Zombie Blood and shoot down the plane with the glow in the sky. After you do that there will be a zombie running around clockwise (Red Baron). Kill him and pick up Maxis. Then Samantha will say something Iron. You want every person in your group to punch zombies at the bottom of the Excavation Site (staff location) and get their elemental upgrade.

This is the part the guy that completed it told me. After you do that go to the Crazy World and kill zombies in the middle. Once you kill enough your achievement would pop and a portal would appear.

Lol... all these steps are a throwback from Black Ops 1. (The Vorkuta mission) Love how the Campaign crew messes with the Zombies storyline that way.

I've been pointing that out since yesterday. I knew something was up when Samantha said "Step 3: Rain fire".

The Campaign team sure is obsessed with Reznov. I LOL'ed so hard when I PaP'ed the AK47, and got Reznov's Revenge :lol:

so according to Boarder1993

here what i got

first you need the thunder-fist

fill up all 4 chests One behind jugg and another in Stamin' Up area and one on the way to the church and the last chest when you go to Jugg from mp40 near PaP

and all players will get it by going to chest in spawn or Generator 6 in the church.

Step 1 : build the staffs and upgrade them.{Check the 1st page}then put them in the Robots. Ice Staff in Freya{Church Area}, Wind Staff in Odin{Middle One} and Lightning Staff in Thor{Spawn/Speed-cola Area}.

Step 2 : insert the Fire Staff in the new slot at the bottom of the Excavation Site.

Step 3 : Have at least one person grab the tablet (its in Generator 2 Tank station on a table near the exit door)and take it to the Holy Water in the Church.

Step 4 : Punch zombies there to fill it up. After it is filled, grab it and take the tank back to where you got it.( DON'T STEP ON THE MUD !!!! )

Step 5 : After you get there successfully put it back where you got it and punch zombies again, and power up should pop up which are the airstrike grenades.

Step 6 : After you get them have one person go into the Giant Robot (try the middle one, not sure if it matters). It should say Fire Sequence Linked.

Step 7 : Upon hearing that tell the person that has the airstrike grenades to throw them at the Seal by Stamin' Up where a crashed plane is.

Step 8 : You then grab Maxis and have him go inside. After you do that the Claw things will come out. 2 per person in the game (we got 8).

Step 9 : Kill them and then she tells you to find the spirit in the sky.

Step 10: You have to get a Zombie Blood and shoot down the plane with the glow in the sky, After you do that

there will be a zombie running around clockwise (Red Baron) Kill him and pick up Maxis

Step 11: Then Samantha will say something Iron. You want every person in your group to punch zombies at the bottom of the Excavation Site (staff location) and get their elemental upgrade.

Step 12: After you do that go to the Crazy World and kill zombies in the middle,

Once you kill enough your achievement would pop and a portal would appear.

i'll try with 2 player me and my friend to check if this could be done in 2 players mode

so according to Boarder1993

here what i got

first you need the thunder-fist

fill up all 4 chests One behind jugg and another in Stamin' Up area and one on the way to the church and the last chest when you go to Jugg from mp40 near PaP

and all players will get it by going to chest in spawn or Generator 6 in the church.

Step 1 : build the staffs and upgrade them.{Check the 1st page}then put them in the Robots. Ice Staff in Freya{Church Area}, Wind Staff in Odin{Middle One} and Lightning Staff in Thor{Spawn/Speed-cola Area}.

Step 2 : insert the Fire Staff in the new slot at the bottom of the Excavation Site.

Step 3 : Have at least one person grab the tablet (its in Generator 2 Tank station on a table near the exit door)and take it to the Holy Water in the Church.

Step 4 : Punch zombies there to fill it up. After it is filled, grab it and take the tank back to where you got it.( DON'T STEP ON THE MUD !!!! )

Step 5 : After you get there successfully put it back where you got it and punch zombies again, and power up should pop up which are the airstrike grenades.

Step 6 : After you get them have one person go into the Giant Robot (try the middle one, not sure if it matters). It should say Fire Sequence Linked.

Step 7 : Upon hearing that tell the person that has the airstrike grenades to throw them at the Seal by Stamin' Up where a crashed plane is.

Step 8 : You then grab Maxis and have him go inside. After you do that the Claw things will come out. 2 per person in the game (we got 8).

Step 9 : Kill them and then she tells you to find the spirit in the sky.

Step 10: You have to get a Zombie Blood and shoot down the plane with the glow in the sky, After you do that

there will be a zombie running around clockwise (Red Baron) Kill him and pick up Maxis

Step 11: Then Samantha will say something Iron. You want every person in your group to punch zombies at the bottom of the Excavation Site (staff location) and get their elemental upgrade.

Step 12: After you do that go to the Crazy World and kill zombies in the middle,

Once you kill enough your achievement would pop and a portal would appear.

i'll try with 2 player me and my friend to check if this could be done in 2 players mode

Already stated it can be done two player, people are still seeing if it can be done solo, so far it looks promising. Think back bo1 eggs, bo2 origins = moon which is doable with 2.

I don't know if you guys posted this already, but near the 2nd tank station, there's a blue 115 meteor , just besides it there are 4 stones with falcon punch logo, each player must grab one and go to the 1st tank station upstairs, there's a white pillar put it on there, they will form a cubical shape (not necessary 4 at once). Each player must falcon punch near it until it is grabbable (and clean). The same thing as the 4 boxes except for you need to falcon punch it. Then you grab it and return it to the original place. I don't know what happens when you return it because we always die before doing all 4.

Any one knows?

Regarding my last post, we returned them to the location then falcon punched again, and they started to glow yellow again and we died. tried reviving with the Ultimate Ice Staff but it didn't work. Why?

Edit: found out it is Airstrike bombs.

someone posted this and I think it is true:

Caspahz! I wanted you to be the first to find this out! Through the easter egg, Samantha says steps like: Step 1 Secure the keys and Step 2 Ascend from Darkness, These are actually the steps from the Vorkuta level from black ops 1! I'll say all the steps.

Secure the keys = Get the Staffs and upgrade them

Ascend from Darkness = Put the staffs in corresponding pedestals

Rain Fire = Use the napalm strike to open the seal near stamin up

Release the Horde = All the Panzer Soldats come up

Regarding my last post, we returned them to the location then falcon punched again, and they started to glow yellow again and we died. tried reviving with the Ultimate Ice Staff but it didn't work. Why?

Edit: found out it is Airstrike bombs.

someone posted this and I think it is true:

Caspahz! I wanted you to be the first to find this out! Through the easter egg, Samantha says steps like: Step 1 Secure the keys and Step 2 Ascend from Darkness, These are actually the steps from the Vorkuta level from black ops 1! I'll say all the steps.

Secure the keys = Get the Staffs and upgrade them

Ascend from Darkness = Put the staffs in corresponding pedestals

Rain Fire = Use the napalm strike to open the seal near stamin up

Release the Horde = All the Panzer Soldats come up

Hmm... That would mean:

Skewer the winged beast = shoot down the plane while using Zombie Blood

Wield a fist of iron = upgrade the Thunderfist?

Raise hell = kill zombies in Crazy Place

Freedom = reach Agartha

Well I'll be damned... Treyarch is really obsessed with Reznov and his plans :lol:

Easter Egg Completed. Noahj456

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_98t-Z9sk

Hmm... That would mean:

Skewer the winged beast = shoot down the plane while using Zombie Blood

Wield a fist of iron = upgrade the Thunderfist?

Raise hell = kill zombies in Crazy Place

Freedom = reach Agartha

Well I'll be damned... Treyarch is really obsessed with Reznov and his plans :lol:

Wield a fist of iron would refer to the ThunderFist, maybe this step must be done afterwards?

so let me get this straight... we had 5 maps with full on 75g EE side quests on Black Ops 2. and the rewards received are as follows:

Tranzit: No Reward

Die Rise: All perks (6) not permanent (which most have by round 10-15 anyway from jumpers

Mob of the Dead: nothing and game ends

Buried: Finally all perks (7) permanent for all players. on the already easiest map to date

Origins: No reward game ends. (although there are "rewards" for completing steps like upgraded staves, thunder punch airstrike etc.) on the toughest map

Here is my plea for the next zombies game. The EE's were pretty cool in black ops 2. They were also pretty cool in black ops 1. but the difference is there was a reason to do the EE in black ops 1. every game of moon we try and do the Easter egg because the reward is worth the effort.

I have done all the EE's but origins so far once, but will not be doing them ever again, because the time and effort put in is not worth the outcome.

PLEAAASE in the next game treyarch, give us some rewards for the EE's that make them worth trying to achieve each game. Moon should be the blueprint, but they could certainly be more creative than just perma perks. could be a special weapon, could be doubles ammo capacity of all guns, maybe each person gets a random wonder weapon, or maybe a borderlands style loot chest where each player can choose a weeapon. im just spitballing here and i came up with that in 2 minutes.

yes the EE's had good story and were hard to crack, but they have no replay value at all

Guys correct me if I'm wrong , but the minimum amount of players for this is 2 right? because of the need to do the Airstrike and Another person in the Robot at the same time, right?

Yes, as I've stated numerous times now It is a two player EE, I knew it would be simply because moon was (moon is solable as I've done it myself with a friend logging in and leaving his house) so this one should be no problem

Guys correct me if I'm wrong , but the minimum amount of players for this is 2 right? because of the need to do the Airstrike and Another person in the Robot at the same time, right?

Yes, as I've stated numerous times now It is a two player EE, I knew it would be simply because moon was (moon is solable as I've done it myself with a friend logging in and leaving his house) so this one should be no problem

so is it out of the question to use the staminup giant? timing would be critical, so what if you stood in staminup footprint and threw airstrike grenades right before you get stepped on, teleported inside?

havnt got this far on solo yet so idk,..

are there any other parts where 2 are required, other than falcon punch? anyone done that solo yet?

Why has this guide been stickied ever since the beginning? Not to bash but the information included is very vague and nothing's been updated on the original post for all of the steps even though it's been out for days. To have to read through 7 pages of posts to find all the steps is ridiculous. Throwing up a video at the end of an unfinished guide doesn't mean you don't have to include any other steps.

Personally I've seen a lot of misinformation for most of these guides even video ones. This text version doesn't even complete the first steps, we have *(should be one other spot) for parts in almost every section.

All of the steps you're doing horribly wrong including putting up a "keyboard" picture. All of the EE's steps stay the same! The purple is the same 3 shot combos everytime, you're ice staff cheat sheet is completely wrong as some symbols you are duplicating and there's over 12 different symbols not 8!

I guess I'm more upset that this is becoming a "favored" club like PTG forums are. Why is this thread stickied before being finished or before the map even came out? Why don't we allow the user's of this forum to come up with guides and the best one is chosen to be seen as first? Moderator's throwing up there work as more important before they've even given full effort in finishing it is completely a misuse of the sticky button and shouldn't be allowed to have benn(pun) done.