Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to the easter egg hunt. I've sat on the side and watched the forum from afar & bow to your knowledge of the maps.

I had to register to say something though. The map takes place in 1918, that was 95 years ago. CD's had not been invented until the 1980's, we are using a gramophone on this map. A gramophone uses a needle to read and play the music, for the needle to read the music it needs a bit of "Vinyl" also known as a record.

A record player succeeded the gramophone, as well as 8 track and tape players amongst others.

Slightly off topic and I apologise but, I had to say something to correct those referring to the vinyl as CD's.

i definitely understand your point, but keep in mind this game is out in 2013. record players were by and large extinct (until their recent hipster revival) by the early 90's and a huge chunk of kids playing this game have probably never even seen or used a record player. ill let it slide if a 15 year old calls it a cd lol

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see people saying in the tut about these 3 yellow things maxis rotor picks up.

Are these like swirly yellow, almost lollypop looking things? When you fly the maxis bot to them it zaps them and says item retrieved.. i found two. One near the pap and one near the staminup.

Not got much time to read through all the comments at the moment so sorry if its been answered.

I see people saying in the tut about these 3 yellow things maxis rotor picks up.

Are these like swirly yellow, almost lollypop looking things? When you fly the maxis bot to them it zaps them and says item retrieved.. i found two. One near the pap and one near the staminup.

Not got much time to read through all the comments at the moment so sorry if its been answered.

There are actually 4. What happens is once you have Maxis Rotor pick up all 4 he says "retrieval complete" and if you head back to the Pack-A-Punch, there is a upgraded MG there. (currently cannot think of the full name. MG08?)

The 4 locations are.....

- By the Exacation Site (Pack-A-Punch)

- Generator 5 (Stamin' Up)

- A bit after the Labratory's by a blocked off area with fire

- At the church (at the top at a corner)

Currently on about an hour of sleep and typing this from class, hopefully it makes sense.

Do we have clear confirmation if the little holy water tablets are part of the EE or not? I've been reading here and other various sites and its all very conflicting there is no clear answer.

Also another thing my team and I are still stuck, we put our staffs in the robots but the alter for the fire staff never appeared at the statues is there something else we needed to do?

I've been watching NGT's livestream and they seem to be about as far as the rest of the community. After doing all of the staffs and inserting them into the robots (Freya - Ice, Thor - Lightning, Odin - Wind) they recieved zombie blood and heard samantha say "Step 3, Rain Fire". They did the fist tablets and charged them by punching the zombies, took it back to its original location and are now punching them to charge it again. From what i've been told they will get napalm monkeys or something and they have to throw it somewhere. They haven't finished so i will update my post once its done.

Do we have clear confirmation if the little holy water tablets are part of the EE or not? I've been reading here and other various sites and its all very conflicting there is no clear answer.

Also another thing my team and I are still stuck, we put our staffs in the robots but the alter for the fire staff never appeared at the statues is there something else we needed to do?

It is NOT part of the side quest. It gives you airstrike grenades . http://youtu.be/mg6FB-jy3AI

EDIT: I suppose you might need those for the quest. So...

It is NOT part of the side quest. It gives you airstrike grenades . http://youtu.be/mg6FB-jy3AI

seems like they will be part of it since an airstrike or hellstorm missile deal would be "raining fire"

seems like they will be part of it since an airstrike or hellstorm missile deal would be "raining fire"

Yeah, I realized that right after i hit submit :roll:

Well then hopefully you don't need all 4 people for that part or once again Treyarch has kicked those who don't have 4 people in the nuts again.

From what Ive heard you can only do one stone yourself. Cant verify that but Im gonna try and do the stones solo a little later

hey all,

just updated the OP with in depth instructions on ULTIMATE staffs. Cheers to Briggzy for all the information he gathered/researched.

oh also, let us know if anything is incorrect - or anything needs to be added. Feel free to PM Ehjookayted and myself with corrections, as I fear it may get buried amongst all the wonderful discussion here in this thread.

Happy slayin'! :mrgreen:

Can I just say 1 thing

GET SOMONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO WELL MY GOD.

We spent like 20 min trying to play the lighting staff, ran out of ammo, and ran back to the chest to get ammo and finally did it.

Lawrdy I've never been that frustrated in my life.

Can I just say 1 thing

We spent like 20 min trying to play the lighting staff, ran out of ammo, and ran back to the chest to get ammo and finally did it.

hahaha i can only imagine how frustrating that would be. thats one skill i have that i never thought would come in handy in zombies lol

hey all,

just updated the OP with in depth instructions on ULTIMATE staffs. Cheers to Briggzy for all the information he gathered/researched.

oh also, let us know if anything is incorrect - or anything needs to be added. Feel free to PM Ehjookayted and myself with corrections, as I fear it may get buried amongst all the wonderful discussion here in this thread.

Happy slayin'! :mrgreen:

thanks GRILL this thread is definitely beginning to take shape. not too long before ill have to have it in my bookmarks for quick reference lol

Can I just say 1 thing

We discussed this in another page. You must've missed it. Right now I'm uploading a full tutorial video on how to get the Ultimate Lightning Staff.

We discussed this in another page. You must've missed it. Right now I'm uploading a full tutorial video on how to get the Ultimate Lightning Staff.

You managed to get the video Max?

I played another game and got all the footage done. But... for some reason... Sony Vegas thought I wanted a 15-minute long video without audio. So now I'm gonna have to render it again. :|

Just perfect.

Anybody know where we throw the Napalm Strike in order to get the robot to break the seal?

This is one tough EE. Kinda glad really. :D

You must throw it on the cracked ground behinds generator 5, but you must push the button, that spears after placing all the staffs in there place, just before someone else throws the beacon, unsure if this step is possible solo

Anybody know where we throw the Napalm Strike in order to get the robot to break the seal?

This is one tough EE. Kinda glad really. :D

You must throw it on the cracked ground behinds generator 5, but you must push the button, that spears after placing all the staffs in there place, just before someone else throws the beacon, unsure if this step is possible solo

Thanks man. Much appreciated. :)