Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

Alright, so my group currently has the Wind and Lighting Ultimate Staffs built. We are stuck on the torches on the church. I understand about the dots that correspond to which torches to light. When you light the 3 should something happen right away or do you need to do something following that before going into the bottom of the Exavation Site to turn the circles red?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY GOOD REASON TO BELIEVE THIS CAN BE DONE 2 PLAYER

Map pack one: Ascension Die Rise- both 4 player

Map pack two: Call of the Dead Mob of the Dead- both can be done 2 player

Map pack three: Shangri La Buried- both 4 player

With map pack 4, it was completable 2 players, one player always being Richtofen in two player co op. Notice something in two player Origins? One player's always Richtofen

There's hope my fellow loners/ anti social people!

So I was in the middle of a game and got to the Fire Staff task that you must do to get the Ultimate version in the Church.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_gfQcNkL8

I found that video online and it explains how to do it. He tells you how from left to right the symbols equal 11, 5, 9, 7, 6, 3, 4. Then the 4 is always the first number you activate and it's the torch with the blood splatter. Then you just figure out what the numbers are from left to right that you have. The order of your numbers are from left to right except for 4 as that is first.

Credit goes to the creator of the video.

There's hope my fellow loners/ anti social people!

Like how you assume we are loners/anti social. I can't have 4 people on at once constantly waiting for EE, nor will I ever trust a random. Not to mention two of the people in my group besides myself do not trust anyone they don't know so using people from here is out of the question.

Alright, in order to complete the fire staff challenge (After the riddle in the crazy area, The one before placing it in the crazy area to upgrade) is by reading the dots in the upper area of the church. You will either see a single dot, a blank dot, or two dots on top of each other. A single dot represents 1. A blank dot represents 0. A two dot represents 2. These dots are in ternary code. Use this translator http://www.cut-the-knot.org/binary.shtml and type in 1, 0, or 2 in the ternary section, and the numbers for the torches will appear in the decimal section. These decimal numbers are the torches you must light up. Important note = The final number will always be 4, ignore that, and light up the first 3 numbers and then the blood splatter in the end.

Alright, in order to complete the fire staff challenge (After the riddle in the crazy area, The one before placing it in the crazy area to upgrade) is by reading the dots in the upper area of the church. You will either see a single dot, a blank dot, or two dots on top of each other. A single dot represents 1. A blank dot represents 0. A two dot represents 2. These dots are in ternary code. Use this translator http://www.cut-the-knot.org/binary.shtml and type in 1, 0, or 2 in the ternary section, and the numbers for the torches will appear in the decimal section. These decimal numbers are the torches you must light up. Important note = The final number will always be 4, ignore that, and light up the first 3 numbers and then the blood splatter in the end.

Look at my post above yours.

CONFIRMED!!!

The 4 stone tabs located in the take area. Each player takes them to the church and inserts them into the holy water. You then use your special punch to kill the zombies near the holy water and fill the tabs with souls.When complete they are now purified. WIth the purifyied tab you must take it back to where you orgionally pick it up at in the tank place. NOTE YOU CAN NOT WALK IN MUD OR WATER OR IT WILL "taint" THE HOLY TAB. If you fail you must press x on the holy water again and try to make it back to the tank area again. You can eaither walk or ride the tank back. Once you have put your purified tab back on the table you know have the upgraded special puch. it is now stronger and for sure still a one hit/multi hit kill on round 18. I am not 100% on how far it is still a one hit kill once you complete this. THIS IS NOT A STEP FOR THE EASTER EGG!!!!

ONce you have upgreaded all staff's and inserted 3 into the robots and one into the bottom of PAP you get an audio cue from samatha. You now need to press the 3 buttons in the robots to continue. I BELIEVE you NEED TO HIT ALL 3 BUTTONS ON THE SAME PASS the robots make. OR once you hit the button, STAY IN THE ROBOT TILL THE COUNT DOWN IS COMPLETE. I am pretty sure you need to hit all 3 buttons at the same time and let the countdown complete before you eject from the robot. Let me know how it goes guys. good luck !

EDIT: upon finding that the holy water step is not for the EE. THis means you can complete this easter egg on solo and coop. :D

Well just watched my Xbox friends (ps3 player here lol) complete this EE on 2 player, so this is definite (THANK THE ZOMBIE GODS) as I predicted it would be this way simply following the pattern of player requirements of BO1: Ascension 4 - Moon 2 same pattern here thankfully lol.

It looks as if it MIGHT be possible solo as well but friends are testing with this as of now. This map seems really fun and does tie up A LOT of loose ends, I won't say anything as of now as it seems that's forbidden at the time but ill chime in once everyone's ready ;) for the record though I absolutely applaud treyarch for it, and yes I know I'm in the minority.

Well just watched my Xbox friends (ps3 player here lol) complete this EE on 2 player, so this is definite (THANK THE ZOMBIE GODS) as I predicted it would be this way simply following the pattern of player requirements of BO1: Ascension 4 - Moon 2 same pattern here thankfully lol. It looks as if it MIGHT be possible solo as well but friends are testing with this as of now. This map seems really fun and does tie up A LOT of loose ends, I won't say anything as of now as it seems that's forbidden at the time but ill chime in once everyone's ready ;) for the record though I absolutely applaud treyarch for it, and yes I know I'm in the minority.

Oh, for the love of Richtofen, provide the details, man!

Well just watched my Xbox friends (ps3 player here lol) complete this EE on 2 player, so this is definite (THANK THE ZOMBIE GODS) as I predicted it would be this way simply following the pattern of player requirements of BO1: Ascension 4 - Moon 2 same pattern here thankfully lol. It looks as if it MIGHT be possible solo as well but friends are testing with this as of now. This map seems really fun and does tie up A LOT of loose ends, I won't say anything as of now as it seems that's forbidden at the time but ill chime in once everyone's ready ;) for the record though I absolutely applaud treyarch for it, and yes I know I'm in the minority.

Oh, for the love of Richtofen, provide the details, man!

Believe me I want to but I think it's prohibited right now by the admins as to not spoil anything before the majority of the site gets around the same progression I think, as I didn't record every single step In detail to post here for you guys I feel I would do an injustice to all of those that are doing their best to get it detailed and perfected for those who wish to follow said guides.

I will warn you about the ending, it's not an ending that most people like, I simply enjoy the little tidbits of information that's been littered throughout the series the past 5 years.

Could they have ended it differently and it be better? ABSOLUTELY, but its not my story to tell lol, and who knows judging by the way they talked about "one possible view" this could simply be them Saying there will be other ways to tell the story so who knows lol, if it is left with this though. I'm ok with that personally, the map is pretty awesome so can't complain lol.

Believe me I want to but I think it's prohibited right now by the admins as to not spoil anything before the majority of the site gets around the same progression I think, as I didn't record every single step In detail to post here for you guys I feel I would do an injustice to all of those that are doing their best to get it detailed and perfected for those who wish to follow said guides. I will warn you about the ending, it's not an ending that most people like, I simply enjoy the little tidbits of information that's been littered throughout the series the past 5 years. Could they have ended it differently and it be better? ABSOLUTELY, but its not my story to tell lol, and who knows judging by the way they talked about "one possible view" this could simply be them Saying there will be other ways to tell the story so who knows lol, if it is left with this though. I'm ok with that personally, the map is pretty awesome so can't complain lol.

If you say you watched your friends complete the entire EE before most of us did, then surely you should tell them to brag about it over here at the forums and provide us with a full tutorial.

Our amazing Easter Egg hunters (whom have been skipping some night just to figure out some steps) would love to see a random bunch stepping in, saying they were the first ones to solve it... as long as they have definitive proof. :- p

Believe me I want to but I think it's prohibited right now by the admins as to not spoil anything before the majority of the site gets around the same progression I think, as I didn't record every single step In detail to post here for you guys I feel I would do an injustice to all of those that are doing their best to get it detailed and perfected for those who wish to follow said guides. I will warn you about the ending, it's not an ending that most people like, I simply enjoy the little tidbits of information that's been littered throughout the series the past 5 years. Could they have ended it differently and it be better? ABSOLUTELY, but its not my story to tell lol, and who knows judging by the way they talked about "one possible view" this could simply be them Saying there will be other ways to tell the story so who knows lol, if it is left with this though. I'm ok with that personally, the map is pretty awesome so can't complain lol.

If you say you watched your friends complete the entire EE before most of us did, then surely you should tell them to brag about it over here and provide us with a full tutorial.

Our amazing Easter Egg discoverers (whom have been skipping some night just to figure out some steps) would love to see a random bunch stepping in, saying they were the first ones to solve it... as long as they have definitive proof. :- p

Oh I can understand that, my 2 friends aren't really into the whole social thing so they could care less about bragging rights, but once they get up tomorrow ill try and get them to write up what they did and can hopefully provide the step details on how to progress to the end.

As I said, I watched but not in detail, ya know went out of the room to go get food, drinks, what have you so I can't really detail much :D heck I almost missed the final cutscene because I was heading out the Door to pick up some Taco Bell! It was pretty funny they were screaming for me to come back haha.

Also just wanted to confirm that this EE doesn't require you have 4 players (Woot!) as most of us, even the ones that enjoy doing them; could agree that it's annoying to rely on everyone's Internet connection and iffy servers sometimes with disconnects and the random real life events that come up which ruin the hours you invested (granted with bo2 you can replace people which is nice) but still.

Alright so after a couple hours on this step we are stuck. We have upgraded all staffs. We put the Lightning, Fire, and Frost in the 3 Robots as well as Fire in the middle of the site. We now have all 3 Robots moving. We have noticed you can only enter one at a time and it is random. There is a button you can press that says "Firing sequence activated". We also found the tablets to take to the fountain type thing to purify. When we did that and took it back without stepping in mud or water we had to punch again to give it souls and then got a new grenade. It's a type of airstrike grenade. We are still currently stuck on what to do.

Ok I don't know if it glitched or we could not find out how to do a step. We upgraded all staffs, it didn't give any of us an option to even put them in the robots, I don't know if there's a step after you upgrade them all that we missed.

We went down to where you get the staffs and the colored lights from before where you shoot the orbs up, all were white and seemed to be giving off some morse code, we were too tired to try and figure it out, although we were turning them to see if something happened and we got them to turn all red but it only lasted for like a minute. I don't know if there's something you have to do while that's red before it turns back. If I get a chance tomorrow ill write down the signals and see if I can decipher the morse code.

given the difficulty of the map and apparent equal or greater difficulty of the egg, we have to assume that the reward for completing the egg is going to be insane right? RIGHT? lol

Never assume anything with Zombies, man. You never know when Treyarch might do some unexpected shit.

given the difficulty of the map and apparent equal or greater difficulty of the egg, we have to assume that the reward for completing the egg is going to be insane right? RIGHT? lol

Never assume anything with Zombies, man. You never know when Treyarch might do some unexpected shit.

well thats why i added the lol at the end.... i was joking... kind of :twisted:

well thats why i added the lol at the end.... i was joking... kind of :twisted:

Oh I see :lol:

Time to prepare theories for whatever may come at the end ;)

• Tech Admin

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to the easter egg hunt. I've sat on the side and watched the forum from afar & bow to your knowledge of the maps.

I had to register to say something though. The map takes place in 1918, that was 95 years ago. CD's had not been invented until the 1980's, we are using a gramophone on this map. A gramophone uses a needle to read and play the music, for the needle to read the music it needs a bit of "Vinyl" also known as a record.

A record player succeeded the gramophone, as well as 8 track and tape players amongst others.

Slightly off topic and I apologise but, I had to say something to correct those referring to the vinyl as CD's.