Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

Okay, someone mentioned that when using Zombie Blood, they heard Samantha saying "Step 1: Secure the key".

After watching DalekJD's video above, I heard her saying "Step 3: Rain fire".

But... Wasn't that Reznov's plans to escape Vorkuta in BO1's campaign? :shock:

The Reznov steps:

Secure the keys. (Obtain the keys from the guard)

Ascend from darkness. (Take the elevator to get to the surface).

Rain fire. (Use the slingshot to destroy the guard towers).

Unleash the horde. (Rally the prisoners with the broadcast system in Vorkuta).

Skewer the winged beast. (Shoot down the helicopter).

Wield a fist of iron. (Acquire the Death Machine).

Raise Hell. (Storm the prison guards).

Freedom. (Escape the prison).

But that in itself was a zombie reference to the scrawlings on the walls of Nacht Der Untoten.,

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can NOT figure out the puzzle for the Thunder Staff. I can see that the triangles resemble a keyboard, but I can't see what the notes mean...

the notes are a keyboard the bottom triangles are CDEFGAB

and the top triangles would be flats/sharps aka black keys.

the notes to the left are based on a treble clef

as far as i know there aren't any flats or sharps at least i havent seen any so it will always be the bottom triangles.

I can NOT figure out the puzzle for the Thunder Staff. I can see that the triangles resemble a keyboard, but I can't see what the notes mean...

as far as i know there aren't any flats or sharps at least i havent seen any so it will always be the bottom triangles.

So, did YOU do it? 'Cuz if you did, mind telling me the exact order to shoot. 'Cuz everyone doesn't seem to notice it's the exact same code every time. I've also not seen anyone post footage of the Ultimate Lightning Staff... this tutorial's full of loopholes.

So, did YOU do it? 'Cuz if you did, mind telling me the exact order to shoot. 'Cuz everyone doesn't seem to notice it's the exact same code every time. I've also not seen anyone post footage of the Ultimate Lightning Staff... this tutorial's full of loopholes.

nope just was watching MrRoflWaffles and LiamFTWinters stream while they were doing it.. they did it in order from lowest to highest note (left to right on the keyboard)

and from left to right as far as the symbols/chords. go if that makes sense

Hey guys, I just updated the original post in order to show all the Easter Egg steps we know so far using what you guys have given us! Keep giving us great information, and hopefully we can continue to make this thread even better for you all. Who knows, if the original posts ends up with even more great information from you all, we could get some serious traffic if we tweet this potentially amazing thread out!

nope just was watching MrRoflWaffles and LiamFTWinters stream while they were doing it.. they did it in order from lowest to highest note (left to right on the keyboard)

Take a look at these 3 pictures for the Lightning Staff notes. I am sure these work going from left to right.

Credit goes to se7ensins poster mw3leaks

Take a look at these 3 pictures for the Lightning Staff notes. I am sure these work going from left to right.

Credit goes to se7ensins poster mw3leaks

This is the exact order we did, and it worked. The notes never changed in the past 5 games I've played, so it should always be this order.

No need to randomly shoot every note anymore, guys. Will be posting a CORRECT video tutorial on this later.

This is the exact order we did, and it worked. The notes never changed in the past 5 games I've played, so it should always be this order.

No need to randomly shoot every note anymore, guys. Will be posting a CORRECT video tutorial on this later.

I was in this game, originally we did the 1st one then couldn't work out the 2nd so Max got annoyed and left the crazy place, I'd stayed and started randomly trying a few then found those 3 pictures ^^^^ got Max to come back while I tried them, low and behold it worked no problem. :mrgreen:

Hey guys, I just updated the original post in order to show all the Easter Egg steps we know so far using what you guys have given us! Keep giving us great information, and hopefully we can continue to make this thread even better for you all. Who knows, if the original posts ends up with even more great information from you all, we could get some serious traffic if we tweet this potentially amazing thread out!

great call Ehjookated, twitter can be a great tool to get this thread the attention it needs and deserves. if anyone wants to go searching im certainly available, i know the teammate finder isnt always the busiest section of the board

Hey guys, new info

Was playing with a buddy today and found out that the ultimate staffs ice, wind and lightning fit into slots in the 3 gigantic robots and once they are placed there you take the fire staff and place in the bottom of the excavation site in a newly spawned black pedestal.

Died before we could get further.

Hope I could help

Hey guys, new info

Was playing with a buddy today and found out that the ultimate staffs ice, wind and lightning fit into slots in the 3 gigantic robots and once they are placed there you take the fire staff and place in the bottom of the excavation site in a newly spawned black pedestal.

Died before we could get further.

Hope I could help

Sorry to be a killjoy but it's already been posted

Just to help everyone who is trying to get this started by building the staves, I'll try and help describe the staff part locations in full. the staff parts we seem to have a grasp on, but the Records appear in multiple places so i'm trying to more accurately describe that

Wind Staff (yellow):

Record:

* near Stamin-up to the right of the perk machine

* on the ox-cart near generator 5

* (may be one other location)

Staff parts: enter the giant robots, all three contain one of the 3 staff parts

Fire Staff (red):

Record:

* bottom floor of the church stuck at the front of the Tank (tank must be absent to retrieve i think)

* entrance to generator 6 on the left on top of a box;

* (pretty sure there's one more location)

Staff parts:

* Kill Panzer Soldat one time retrieve one part

* Shoot down glowing plane and follow part where it lands to pick up

* power generator 6, part comes out of reward chest

Electric Staff (purple):

Record:

* On ox cart just outside of Jug/generator 4 area toward excavation site

* On table next to Der Wunderfizz machine by jugg

* in underground passage toward Crazy Place near Jugg

Staff Pieces:

* Jump off tank to wooden Deck just before trenches by generator 2, part is at end of trail

* After tank station, jump off tank left side toward deck near excavation site, trail leads toward part in the middle site

* near end of tank trail, jump off, acquire part in back of church

Ice Staff: (blue)

Record:

* In various places around the tank station (one to right of mystery box, one just to right of entrance on generator 2 side, on on shelf just before Tank dock exit)

Staff pieces:

* Correct me if i'm wrong, but all can be dug up from dig sites with shovels i believe?

Hope this helps be a little more concise and include more Record locations. feel free to alert if you find new record locations and i'll add

air yellow record- near lightning crazy place entrance on some crates near corner

fire red record- top floor of church, just to the right of stg44 on some chairs