Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played with the Blue Staff and the Purple Staff so far. Friends and I are having problems finding ANY of the yellow staff parts though. Someone speculated maybe in the robots themselves since there's no parts to be found in the regular areas? Haven't been following youtube so maybe there's some knowledge out there I haven't discovered.

There is a yellow part within the robot and seeing as there are 3, I can see that being where they are...

TRiyVFbfk-0

I've played with the Blue Staff and the Purple Staff so far. Friends and I are having problems finding ANY of the yellow staff parts though. Someone speculated maybe in the robots themselves since there's no parts to be found in the regular areas? Haven't been following youtube so maybe there's some knowledge out there I haven't discovered.

There is a yellow part within the robot and seeing as there are 3, I can see that being where they are...

TRiyVFbfk-0

You can go inside the robot!?! :shock:

That freefall is total BS though, normally we would've died :lol:

4 statues at the bottom. aligned with 4 staff inserts. each statue has a face of a player. maby the color asscoated with the staff insert is the staff that particualar player needs to grab build and insert?

also their are 7 electrial panels with switchs that you can turn 3 times. the corrcet position is N.

i would also like to note, when you have build a staff and have teleported to that place with aly the symbols and ancient zombies. they glow a specialway. like 2 colors. a bluishwhitish color, then a color related to a staff. not sure if its the one in your hand or if its the area inwhich you are around a colored piller inwhich you gotta kill zombies to charge somthing with the staff. get it?

their are also 4 stone tabs with symbols on them, that you can pick up off a table with some 115 rocks on it near jug? its next to one of the switch panles i mentioned eairler.

EDIT:

by riding the tank their are areas to the left and right to jump off and grab a staff pice. i think their is 3?one left 2 right i think.

I found all the parts of that old fashioned music player thing.

Upon finding the parts, Samantha spoke saying something I couldn't remember.

I couldn't build them anywhere. :|

You got space for player? Can help you with few things

Actually, I wasn't even attempting the EE.

Came across it by chance, you know just browsing the map, but due to Samantha saying something after I picked up both parts, It's more than safe to assume that it is one of the early steps of the EE.

i'm imagining its you know who.... those people that like to ruin things because the map wasn't called what they thought it was going to be called maybe? :evil:

It was put up by someone else first, I haven't watched the video myself not that stupid. But anyway, they put it up afterwards for some reason. I guess so their 10 year old fan base can scream about it and spread it among the internet like the rabid unintelligent fanboys they are.