Origins' First Thoughts

Ehjookayted

Nobody screaming like little girls when you held one of the Staffs for the first time?

Thank god I'm not the only one. Caused my controller to disconnect and I went down soon after.

Love playing with first-time randoms, their first reaction to the Panzer Soldat is often priceless.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thoughts were "worst map ever" but after playing for almost a week now I have to say I may be the best map on blops2. Since all staff besides ice and wind are useless setup does not take nearly as long any more. Normaly takes me about 20-30 minutes which really isnt that bad. The difficulty level and the lack of glitches is really what makes this map though. You can't just be some joe and get a high round on this map expectally if you want to play fast.

Campaign team ftw I hope treyarch gets them to make all the maps for blops3 ;)

My first thoughts were "worst map ever" but after playing for almost a week now I have to say I may be the best map on blops2. Since all staff besides ice and wind are useless setup does not take nearly as long any more. Normaly takes me about 20-30 minutes which really isnt that bad. The difficulty level and the lack of glitches is really what makes this map though. You can't just be some joe and get a high round on this map expectally if you want to play fast.

I really agree with the part about being some Joe and getting high rounds. Definitely a great map to challenge yourself. It seems like with all the other BO 2 maps you had to find things to make it hard for yourself whereas with this one you can really just feel the difficulty all around you. Yet, like all great games, the challenge is rewarding, which it definitely appears to be with this map.

I really agree with the part about being some Joe and getting high rounds. Definitely a great map to challenge yourself. It seems like with all the other BO 2 maps you had to find things to make it hard for yourself whereas with this one you can really just feel the difficulty all around you. Yet, like all great games, the challenge is rewarding, which it definitely appears to be with this map.

Still trying this map out. Love it. The options on how to play it are vast. And some of the Randoms I have played with are awful. :lol: Those poor, poor innocents. Without a big staff they are just lost.