Origins' First Thoughts

Ehjookayted

HARD. :)

Thank you Treyarch.

PS: First impressions are that so many of the newer players will HATE this map. Good. :lol:

Question: Where do we file complaints? Probably another thread. Just watched a Zeke kill a friend on the killcams. 5 slaps in 2 seconds from behind.

Hey, Treyarch ... I don't want to camp.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first opinion is that's its motd 2.0. the new Brutus scares the shot out of me and is super hard to kill. The robot is annoying as fuck. I'm running from trains of zombies only to see my path blocked by red lights. The zombies that turn off the generators are hard to kill with hordes chasing me. The mud kills me all the damn time. I wish the boxes were more clearer where they were :( but it seems fun and I wish I had more time to play but I have foreskin hw on top of hw. The zombie blood thing looks pretty cool and the shovel is awesome. Able to get the starting pistol after trading it on.

The ballast was a huge let down. I haven't found all the staff pieces yet or pap in general. I also havet seem double tap. I haven't tested out the buying a perk thing from those rocks.. the teleporting thin seems cool but I have no clue how it works and its hard for eve me to do cutbacks and evade. I don't know how others that are noobs can handle.

But in general this map is fun and is very, very hard atm and will prob get easier later on.i really want to know what these staffs do and if there is even a wonder weapon.....

also the little chests throughout the map seem to have a purpose. reminds me of the dogs in motd

My first opinion is that's its motd 2.0. the new Brutus scares the shot out of me and is super hard to kill. The robot is annoying as fuck. I'm running from trains of zombies only to see my path blocked by red lights. The zombies that turn off the generators are hard to kill with hordes chasing me. The mud kills me all the damn time. I wish the boxes were more clearer where they were :( but it seems fun and I wish I had more time to play but I have foreskin hw on top of hw. The zombie blood thing looks pretty cool and the shovel is awesome. Able to get the starting pistol after trading it on.

The ballast was a huge let down. I haven't found all the staff pieces yet or pap in general. I also havet seem double tap. I haven't tested out the buying a perk thing from those rocks.. the teleporting thin seems cool but I have no clue how it works and its hard for eve me to do cutbacks and evade. I don't know how others that are noobs can handle.

But in general this map is fun and is very, very hard atm and will prob get easier later on.i really want to know what these staffs do and if there is even a wonder weapon.....

also the little chests throughout the map seem to have a purpose. reminds me of the dogs in motd

The staffs are pretty much the answer to what you're wondering :)

Their effects should bring back some wonderful memories.

If you catch my drift...

If you catch my drift...

They are just so harrrrrd to get..... I really need to point whore for 15 rounds and explore the map. But with the damn Brutus 2.0 and the generator destroyers its hard. The mud hurts....

If you catch my drift...

They are just so harrrrrd to get..... I really need to point whore for 15 rounds and explore the map. But with the damn Brutus 2.0 and the generator destroyers its hard. The mud hurts....

The generator destroyers are STUPID. That will be, hands down, the worst feature of this map.

If it powered down your perks also I probably wouldn't play the map. I have to go all the way from one side of the map while having zombies respawn in front of you. To kill roughly 6 zombies while having 24 more hamer you. For what? A max ammo? (maybe a perk like the monkeys not sure). Its a killer.

Love love LOVE it! No complaints thus far! Of course I still have a ways to go, I only had a few hours to play today - work :evil: But still, the robots are terrifying yet easily avoidable, the generators are a cool twist to turning on the power, and the random perk generator is cool too. Haven't built any of the staffs yet but I've teleported to Argatha (I think...) a few times. Mech suit zombie is annoying, but not overly frustrating in my opinion.

This is what I was hoping this map would be, a true challenge. I haven't gotten past round 12. I'm OK with this. We can't wish for a hard map and then cry cause we keep dying :lol:

Im not a good zombie slayer in the least bit, and get frustrated if a map becomes annoyingly difficult. But this... this is amazing. Finding random things in the ground, the generators, The sweet-yet-scary voice that is samantha, and everything else, its down right amazing. My latest game earlier today went to round 8, because I panicked when I saw the mech suit zombie chasing me.

So many twists and turns, you dont know what you could come into next.

ALSO!: I enjoy the fact that the characters actually have a conversation when you play co-op. It all explains what happens as the story goes on.

Quotes are great, game play is great, all around, very well done Treyarch. Well done.

Point blank most challenging zombie map to date this should have been the first map instead of tranzit this team needs to make all the maps from now on they actually innovated the game instead of recycle it. its not just about training zombies its objective based way more zombies then any map I love everything about it except the solidat zombie he's way to beastly! He kills you with the quickness, I love that they put four wonder weapons instead of one.shit is the real deal they actually listened to the community and said you want a exciting map we got ya! I can't wait to perfect this map rd 21 is the highest I got 4 people out of quit a few games I got 36 downs alone just from origins today I can't remember the last time I died that many times in one day of playing

I would rather take damage and run through fire rather than this mud shit. There's random spots that aren't even mud that slow you down. It's ridiculous. I'm hearing tons of people can't stand it. I'd have thought they would learn their lesson from tranzit. FUCK MUD. All I have to say. And what's up with the robot that you have to kill? I emptied both guns into its face on like round 7 and it never flinched

I would rather take damage and run through fire rather than this mud shit. There's random spots that aren't even mud that slow you down. It's ridiculous. I'm hearing tons of people can't stand it. I'd have thought they would learn their lesson from tranzit. FUCK MUD. All I have to say. And what's up with the robot that you have to kill? I emptied both guns into its face on like round 7 and it never flinched

The best way to kill Panzer ( Yes Im calling him that) Is spamming him with a ray gun OR shooting him first in the head, then in the glowing spots on his arm.

And the mud is what makes the map so challenging too I love it so much

My first thoughts were "Can you get in the robots?" and I guess I was right :lol:

At first I definitely noticed the games difficulty increase from buried. Having a great time!

One thing I'd like to ask, Is the room you start in the same room at the end of the introduction? If it is where is the table that Richtofen was performing "surgery" at?

8-)