Samamthas "Demonic" Voice

Simply Tucker

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in one of the radios(idk which map) she sounds different. And in origins intro i did not heard any German accent. After all, she is German, i believe. If i am not mistaken.

The radio's were in Der Riese, and yes she did have a german accent. But now she has an American accent, because prolonged exsposure to the Aether means you lose your country of origin's (no pun) accent and develop another countries one.(Joke)

I think his point is more that everyone was like "WTF how is that Samantha" in the origins trailer, when in fact it sound very much like her voice throughout WaW and BO

Exactly my point, to me I think it fits in perfectly with origins and twists the story for a loop since she is (in theory) narrating from the future/aether. Which is why I'm confused when people are claiming that Treyarch was just lazy and got a place holder. We have evidence that makes this, IMO, a very clear and correct explanation for Samamthas voice.

It's just you who thinks that. Sounds like a chain smoker, not the demonic announcer. I wish that it sounded more like that, but they changed it to a normal girl voice anyways.

Lol nope its pretty obvious that's its the same Sam, she didn't even have to get past the second word before I knew who the speaker was. They even changed the voice to the Little girl version so people like you would clue in

I think in one of the radios(idk which map) she sounds different. And in origins intro i did not heard any German accent. After all, she is German, i believe. If i am not mistaken.

The radio's were in Der Riese, and yes she did have a german accent. But now she has an American accent, because prolonged exsposure to the Aether means you lose your country of origin's (no pun) accent and develop another countries one.(Joke)

^This. All of this. Bwhahaha.

It's just you who thinks that. Sounds like a chain smoker, not the demonic announcer. I wish that it sounded more like that, but they changed it to a normal girl voice anyways.

Lol nope its pretty obvious that's its the same Sam, she didn't even have to get past the second word before I knew who the speaker was. They even changed the voice to the Little girl version so people like you would clue in

It was obvious it was samantha or it could've been some other demonic creature. I'll I'm saying is it didn't sound like Samantha did before, and sounded horrible. Not to mention, anyone with a brain can clue in when she mentions her name at the end.

Maxis had had the inevitable plan to reunite wih Samantha right, he clearly states in his last journal that he dosnt really understand the aether. lucifer as demonic announcer in motd???wtf . maxis has no idea that when he does get back to his daughter , she will have a lil devil in her????? Just a feelin