A possible gameplay vid on the way?

So I wanted to discuss this info a friend of mine claims to be true.

He says that tomorrow there will be a gameplay preview of each map. Along with a special look at Origins. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

And if it is, ARE YOU FREAKING READY?!

EDIT: this is NOT a leak. Here is the link.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/m ... -premiere/

WARNING! THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOLIERS! IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE SPOILED, DO NOT WATCH THIS PREMIERE!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. Today at 6 pm ET. The event lasts 4 hours including interviews and other stuff.

So, let's see... An MP match is approximately 10-15 mins long, and we have 4 MP maps. This means that it takes 1 hour to play every map once. Let's say that they do 2 matches per map, it's 2 hours. Let's say 30 mins of interviews. 1 and a half hour left to play Origins.

There is a chance that they'll do three or even four matches on a map, because it's Call of Duty, you know... So there is a chance that they'll only talk about Origins, and possibly they'll show the new trailer that Treyarch announced today.

I really hope that they'll play even a bit of Origins, because I couldn't care less about MP.