115 discovered BEFORE origins. NEW RICHOFTEN LETTER 8/23

Wingsofwar50

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap! Maxis wasn't the Groups original Leader!?
i think 935 has been around a little longer than we think. i cant wait for the map. imagine samantha telling us what really happened. O_o would be so amazing.

yeah, my main questions are where is Samantha now, and Who is the leader of Group 935. 27th hurry up, i wanna see :lol:

I'm sensing irony in that note. Richtofen says he has to report Maxis' mental state because he's chasing myths and legends, yet we know Richtofen for doing this..
i noticed that aswell. but we have to remember, richoften is crazy as hell. i wish there wasnt so many unanswered questions! wheres samantha? whos the leader of 935? wheres was 115 discovered? UHG

I'm sensing irony in that note. Richtofen says he has to report Maxis' mental state because he's chasing myths and legends, yet we know Richtofen for doing this..
i noticed that aswell. but we have to remember, richoften is crazy as hell. i wish there wasnt so many unanswered questions! wheres samantha? whos the leader of 935? wheres was 115 discovered? UHG

maybe Richtofen isnt crazy yet, but until we see the cutscene...the look on his face, seemed to be disbelief for what he was doing

maybe Richtofen isnt crazy yet, but until we see the cutscene...the look on his face, seemed to be disbelief for what he was doing

as if he was under control before. but by who? :O
  • Administrators

Pablo Marinus.. Is that the Mexican?

It's incredibly unlikely that Richtofen would have the same subject for 27 years...

Do we know an approximate date of the mexicans death? Or anything about the mexican's history outside of the two radios for that matter? Seeing as the other in the group are the 'leaders of the pack' from their prospective countries. Perhaps the mexican subject was more than just a body for experimentation. At this point i'm not going to rule out anything.