Origins Intro Is Different.... on CODTV

TheNathanNS

well why didn't you say so, :oops: that actually makes perfect sense, their song they do the voice overs,

they need to release this map now, all the intel and theory goin round this past 2 weeks im actually starting to think people in real life are up no good, :roll:

:idea: don't mix booze with thinking :lol:

Just feels good that someone else agrees that that's maybe what that was. They wouldn't mess up Samantha's voice that bad.....right?....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm something for me? The trailer that has the the different voice, did the title of the repost on codtv have (feat. avenged sevenfold) in the name?

you joined just to ask this?

do you represent the band by any chance?

it lists the map name only, as these are introductions for the maps, not trailers,..

it also doesn't say featuring, and follow with the names of any voice actors, deisgners, programers, sound tech, other bands, singers, etc, from this intro or any of the others,..

so why does it matter?

It matters because the one on Treyarch's youtube channel does say featuring Avenged Sevenfold, and I listen to them enough to know that the first narrator sounds exactly like the singer of the band. So I'm thinking that that is part of the "Feat. Avenged Sevenfold" in the title. So maybe is wasn't meant to sound like Samantha in the first place. I wanted to know if the trailer on CodTV had the feature in the title to see if that was a legitimate possibility.

Wait, what?

Why would Treyarch do that?? That seems so pointless as the only role Avenged Sevenfold have had in Call of Duty is providing their music as EE's. [COTD, BO2 Campaign etc.]

surely their z fans, they must play the game, do the ee, at the very least theyd wanna find the 3 teddybears :lol: youd think theyd want samanthas voice, maybe the promoters didn't or something?

maybe someone should just ask em? a7 that is, why didn't you guys go with sams voiceover? not heavy enough?

but then again the first rule of fight club,..

I'm going out on a limb here and say that it was intentional by Treyarch to have two different versions of Samantha's voice in the two trailers.

There is some story reason why this is possible. One voice is her in control, the other voice is her before or after control.

Maybe alternate timelines, maybe time travel, or maybe one timeline. But I think there is a good reason for it. It was not a mistake or a placeholder voice or a change of heart by Treyarch.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that it was intentional by Treyarch to have two different versions of Samantha's voice in the two trailers.

There is some story reason why this is possible. One voice is her in control, the other voice is her before or after control.

Maybe alternate timelines, maybe time travel, or maybe one timeline. But I think there is a good reason for it. It was not a mistake or a placeholder voice or a change of heart by Treyarch.

I think you're going too deep on this.

I report as follows.

I have a Japanese version of COD BO2. For other maps so far, the intro movies were Japanese language. So I confirmed it for Origins at CODTV. The voice of Origins intro is also Japanese language.

That actually makes sense having Japanese voice actors for the Japanese version.