Origins Intro Is Different.... on CODTV

TheNathanNS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.

Treyarch have uploaded Origins to CODTV and it's slightly different than the intro we heard on YouTube!!

Samantha has a normal girls voice and she says a few more things than the YouTube intro!

WTF Treyarch!??!?

Can you give us a link if its available online? I searched for a while to no avail.

Hey.

Treyarch have uploaded Origins to CODTV and it's slightly different than the intro we heard on YouTube!!

Samantha has a normal girls voice and she says a few more things than the YouTube intro!

WTF Treyarch!??!?

Can you give us a link if its available online? I searched for a while to no avail.

I could try and record with my phone, it will be in bad quality but you'll be able to hear it.

I haven't got a capture card. :|

E: Also because it's on CODTV it'll be jittery.

CoDTV on the console, right? Honestly I've never used it. Guessing if that's true it's probably not on PS3. Dammit, I want to see it in good quality with the better voice.

Guess that would be true. I guess when the Time comes you are going to ask yourself "Hum, should I get the PS4 or the XboxOne?"

CoDTV on the console, right? Honestly I've never used it. Guessing if that's true it's probably not on PS3. Dammit, I want to see it in good quality with the better voice.

Guess that would be true. I guess when the Time comes you are going to ask yourself "Hum, should I get the PS4 or the XboxOne?"

Hell no, it's not worth it for DLC's. I love zombies, but PlayStation is the best.

EDIT: I checked to confirm my theory. It's not on there for PS3.

im pretty sure its on xbox, only in times like this i hate having a ps3 lol

but the voice on youtube, maybe thats her from the future...the original voice is her wen it began but still the way her voice sounds...she all of a suddens sounds like the voice announcing wen she use to be in control back in the day. also i was lookin at my trophies list and seen the silver trophy is for releasing her, idk but she has some influence here

im pretty sure its on xbox, only in times like this i hate having a ps3 lol

but the voice on youtube, maybe thats her from the future...the original voice is her wen it began but still the way her voice sounds...she all of a suddens sounds like the voice announcing wen she use to be in control back in the day. also i was lookin at my trophies list and seen the silver trophy is for releasing her, idk but she has some influence here

I know what you mean... I miss the WaW days when we got the DLC at the same time and for cheaper.

I think you're overthinking the bit with her being the future one... it was probably just a placeholder.

I know what you mean... I miss the WaW days when we got the DLC at the same time and for cheaper.

I think you're overthinking the bit with her being the future one... it was probably just a placeholder.

them were the good ol days :lol:

just a placeholder? idk, if it was something small like a change in their clothing or something else. they changed the voice of the narrator for the trailer but switched to her girl voice for nothing? maybe it means nothing but it is something not to over look

With the Dialog added, this confirms she is talking to us rather to the O4. Also she says Three, not Four. So something's not right Richtofen after all.

Not necessarily. Richtofen was never sent out to stop it. G935 was trying to create and control it in WW2 not stop it. The only reason he ever fought against the zombies really ( aside from origins now ) is because Samantha was doing what her father told her and that was to "kill them all".

Also this pretty much says we're not getting Elena back as she has always voiced Samantha and clearly this is not her. So I really doubt we'll be seeing a song from her :(

No, it was a placeholder. They must not have had the voice yet, so used the one in the trailer. Now, if it went from the girl voice to that, something would be up.

so....after Der Riese, after Acensions, after Shangri-La and Moon, im also just guessing shes narrating this in bo2 time frame, your trying to tell me that Samantha still sounds like a lil girl after being released from the Aether and all that??

ok :roll:

No, it was a placeholder. They must not have had the voice yet, so used the one in the trailer. Now, if it went from the girl voice to that, something would be up.

so....after Der Riese, after Acensions, after Shangri-La and Moon, im also just guessing shes narrating this in bo2 time frame, your trying to tell me that Samantha still sounds like a lil girl after being released from the Aether and all that??

Did she not sound like a girl in Moon?

Besides, with the added line the story telling could take place at any time.

Did she not sound like a girl in Moon?

Besides, with the added line the story telling could take place at any time.

your missing my point i see, IF shes telling this story AFTER moon, in the Bo2 years which some believe is a decade or two into the future. why would she still sound like a lil girl? and my point is, placeholder or not we can tell shes telling this from the future right? why did they make her voice sound like that, even if it was just a placeholder.

your missing my point i see, IF shes telling this story AFTER moon, in the Bo2 years which some believe is a decade or two into the future. why would she still sound like a lil girl? and my point is, placeholder or not we can tell shes telling this from the future right? why did they make her voice sound like that, even if it was just a placeholder.

I don't believe in it being decades later because that quote is unreliable, and it doesn't really make sense with the characters IMO, so you'll have to ask someone else. Could be she can't age, either.

Could be she can't age, either.

was thinking this..but anyhow shes still alive, where ever she may be.

man, i really wanted them to continue to the story line after Moon. all they have been doing is throwing us for a loop with all these twist and turns, hopefully things make more sense once the map drops

Could be she can't age, either.

was thinking this..but anyhow shes still alive, where ever she may be.

man, i really wanted them to continue to the story line after Moon. all they have been doing is throwing us for a loop with all these twist and turns, hopefully things make more sense once the map drops

Pretty much everything in WaW should at the very least... All I can say is this is the most interesting map we've ever had.