the maxis family?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that he was the witch ladys husband they owned the house but he died and she also did later on then maxis creates paralizer and it brings her back as a ghost not sure how true it is but read thread on hear called trillagey very long and detail but a good read.

• Administrators

I read that he was the witch ladys husband they owned the house but he died and she also did later on then maxis creates paralizer and it brings her back as a ghost not sure how true it is but read thread on hear called trillagey very long and detail but a good read.

I highly doubt Maxis revived Sarah Faraday, the wife (and ghost) of the famous inventor Michael Faraday.

The paintings throughout Buried are probably just the settlers that inhabited the town before it was buried. It kind of tells us the culture of the area and that this was a thriving area prior to its collapse.

Yea like i said not sure of how true it is but check out the thread trillagy on this forum it actually makes more since than the story on the game

If you're talking about "The Zombie Trilogy" by MMX than that IS the story of the game. The entire story of the game in all it's magnificence

Yes it is and i just wasnt sure if some was just filled in but he did an awsome job on it would be a shame not to read it it explains EVERYTHING you would possible want to know and with all the fan based theory on the story its like thousands of different ways the story goes but like i said it does make since i guess cause its true though.