From MOON to ORIGINS

themikaelus

Hi codz I´ve been following the forum since TranZit came out and I think it´s time to be part of the community; as we all know the list of achievements for origins is out and the one with releasing Samantha (Little Lost Girl) is what made me come up with this...

First of all let´s discuss the shitty voice of Samantha in the cinematic intro and how we don´t hear the O4 voice; the one we hear seems an old or somehow altered grown voice of Samantha.

Secondly remember Richtofen´s face as he sees his hands full of blood he is like: "¿da fuck is this?" "¿where am I? or most importantly ¿WHO AM I?"

Third but not least, when the o4 meet in the room/lab they all seem to recognize each other, so....

I´m thinking the easter egg has to do with releasing Samantha from Richtofen´s body; yes, I think we will be playing as Sam in the butcher´s body, or else where would we found Samantha? This map will act both as a sequel and a prequel to the zombie storyline, the O4 would have traveled back in time after the events in moon and the Big Bang theory leaving Richtofen in the MPD (that would also explain why we now see element 115 blue and not red in the cinematic intro). This map starts and ends the cycle.

The map will act as a sequel by teleporting from Moon to the Megaliths structure (first prototype of a teleporter) in Origins, Northern France 1918. Complete the EE, encounter Maxis and beyond...

The map will also act as a prequel as we will uncover the secrets behind the perk machines and all the experiments of the early group 935.

So, there you have it... I´ve never been so pumped for a zombies map, what do you guys think about the EPIC intro cutscene? Dempsey/Nikolai/Takeo just breaking some zombie-ass hardcore style, In this re-characterization of the O4 the best one is Takeo by far, look at the Alex Ross poster he holds the staff yo, i´m just saying... I´m a bigger fan of Nikolai but I´m surprised, and I´ve been surprised since all this Origins thing started.

One last thing and I hope someone prove me wrong, I´ve noticed that BO2 map packs are to heavy (as in hard drive usage) almost the double from Black Ops, think about it the mp maps aren´t that big, is all this extra space really used?... so, what if....

treyarch has already given us the old maps but yet not unlockable in the zombies menu? I mean they have been there all the time we just don´t have access to them...yet. Someone help me is this posible??? peace codz mikaelus out.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Prequel.

Sequel would make it stupid, overly complicated, and defeat the purpose of the name "Origins."

Cutscene is epic, but you're looking to far into the whole "they recognize each other" thing. Very unlikely that the old maps would be there, most likely due to no only the size of some of the maps, but the fact that they're pushing the limits of hardware with all the detail.

I sincerely doubt it. There is no evidence that the Megalith structure is an MDT or the possibility of traveling back in time, not to mention the characters' appearances as previously stated. Maxis' age has nothing to do with this either. Also, why would three soldiers who have known each other for ages and trusted their lives with each other hold guns to their heads? It doesn't make sense.

This map is called a prequel for a reason...

They don't recognize each other. They are all, except Richtofen, being dispatched from their native country to investigate reports of strange goings on at this site. Furthermore, all but Tank are reported to have officially cut ties with their home nation, so they're more or less on their own.

When the cutscene introduces them, they're all fighting their way into the structures. Once they arrive, they encounter each other and they all are very clearly respective to their home nation. Nikolai looks Russian, Takeo looks Japanese, and Tank looks American. They all draw down on each other, but since they've just been fighting zombies, they're not immediately pulling their triggers when an actual human is in the sights.

Until Tank notices Richtofen and what he's doing.

If I were Tank, or Nikolai, or Takeo and I were fighting zombies, then I happen upon some German with a corpse bound to a table that has its head split open and see all the blood on this guy's hands. I'd think he probably has something to do with these zombies. Maybe he's created them, maybe he knows who did. Whatever the case, that guy has some explaining to do.

This is why Tank starts to approach Richtofen and Nikolai and Takeo, once given a chance to see Richtofen for themselves, follow suit. Of course, before they can interrogate him some Giant robot tries to smash them all to tiny bits. End of cutscene, end of what we know so far.

I am thinking the outbreak didn't ocurr until the soldiers broke open that crypt/tomb and released the Templar zombies. The templar zombies infected the soldiers and this started the chain reaction of the outbreak. Richtofen was at this site before the other 3 characters and I think he's been researching and doing experiments on soldiers or other workers at the site that more than likely began to experience side effects by being exposed to the meteor/115. He's probably dissecting one such subject while the outbreak begins and in the middle of this procedure is when the other 3 happen upon him.

They don't recognize each other. They are all, except Richtofen, being dispatched from their native country to investigate reports of strange goings on at this site. Furthermore, all but Tank are reported to have officially cut ties with their home nation, so they're more or less on their own.

When the cutscene introduces them, they're all fighting their way into the structures. Once they arrive, they encounter each other and they all are very clearly respective to their home nation. Nikolai looks Russian, Takeo looks Japanese, and Tank looks American. They all draw down on each other, but since they've just been fighting zombies, they're not immediately pulling their triggers when an actual human is in the sights.

Until Tank notices Richtofen and what he's doing.

If I were Tank, or Nikolai, or Takeo and I were fighting zombies, then I happen upon some German with a corpse bound to a table that has its head split open and see all the blood on this guy's hands. I'd think he probably has something to do with these zombies. Maybe he's created them, maybe he knows who did. Whatever the case, that guy has some explaining to do.

This is why Tank starts to approach Richtofen and Nikolai and Takeo, once given a chance to see Richtofen for themselves, follow suit. Of course, before they can interrogate him some Giant robot tries to smash them all to tiny bits. End of cutscene, end of what we know so far.

I am thinking the outbreak didn't ocurr until the soldiers broke open that crypt/tomb and released the Templar zombies. The templar zombies infected the soldiers and this started the chain reaction of the outbreak. Richtofen was at this site before the other 3 characters and I think he's been researching and doing experiments on soldiers or other workers at the site that more than likely began to experience side effects by being exposed to the meteor/115. He's probably dissecting one such subject while the outbreak begins and in the middle of this procedure is when the other 3 happen upon him.

I agree with all this. I'm not sure why people think they recognize each other at all.

Who knows exactly why Richtofen expression was like that. I'm not even sure if this Trailer is going to be the Loading Cut Scene for the Map.

I still not convinced yet if this is going to be a solid prequel yet. I'm still hoping that pushing the button in Buried has an effect on the map. The reason I hope so is because I made a Theory way back -a week before Die Rise came out- and everything that I mentioned was true, at least half anyway and I'd be pissed if there wasn't some Grand Easter Egg better that what we got in Buried after pushing the button.

Who knows exactly why Richtofen expression was like that. I'm not even sure if this Trailer is going to be the Loading Cut Scene for the Map.

I still not convinced yet if this is going to be a solid prequel yet. I'm still hoping that pushing the button in Buried has an effect on the map. The reason I hope so is because I made a Theory way back -a week before Die Rise came out- and everything that I mentioned was true, at least half anyway and I'd be pissed if there wasn't some Grand Easter Egg better that what we got in Buried after pushing the button.

4 gun mule kick, perma fire sale? That's prety awesome, if you ask me.

So far, we know there will be 4 different elemental staves in the Origins. I am thinking this will mean Origins will be the first ever zombie map that will allow all 4 players to have a WW simultaneously. That is awesome.

Digging up weapons? I imagine that will be a lot like the chalk drawings...Also awesome.

I really don't care if my theories are disproven. The fact that Samantha is part of this EE boggles me because of the timeframe for this map, but this map should be lots of fun and that's all that really matters.

So far, we know there will be 4 different elemental staves in the Origins. I am thinking this will mean Origins will be the first ever zombie map that will allow all 4 players to have a WW simultaneously. That is awesome.

Digging up weapons? I imagine that will be a lot like the chalk drawings...Also awesome.

I really don't care if my theories are disproven. The fact that Samantha is part of this EE boggles me because of the timeframe for this map, but this map should be lots of fun and that's all that really matters.

4 gun mule Kick and unlimited fire sale is cool, till you end the game. Also sucks for some who like the glowing map icons since they reset along with the E.E's

Also I think you are to Dig Up the parts to the Staffs and Build them.

4 gun mule Kick and unlimited fire sale is cool, till you end the game. Also sucks for some who like the glowing map icons since they reset along with the E.E's

Also I think you are to Dig Up the parts to the Staffs and Build them.

Even though the reward for pushing the button is great I´ve never actually done it; I don´t want the glowing things to disappear from the globe (All Richtofen´s side of course). I´m also hoping it has something to do with Origins but if we look back at MOTD (same creating team) it has nothing to do with the other maps, they need Zielinski´s approval. Can´t wait to see how the digging up system will work and what about the "Master of Disguise" achievement? Using Zombie Blood to our advantage will be interesting... Origins IS already the best map for BO2.

Only one thing to say: You call her voice shitty but its a fact her voice has been that way since WaW. So if you ask me your opinion contradicts itself. Unless you always thought her voice was shitty. Are you sure you didn't start playing zombies on black ops 2??

Her new voice(the little girl)sounds out of place, and I don't welcome it. She sounds English instead of German.

I do agree that the O4 not saying a single word, was just bad, stupid, and not so original at all.