A Thank You to Treyarch. Again.

Treyarch, you've done it again.

From day 1, you have worked hard to get to this point. It wasn't easy and on more than one occasion, yet you continued to work for a better map each time. And now we may be at the end...whether for a while or forever.

(in case you didn't know, this is about zombies :lol: )

From the small confined spaces of Nacht der Untoten to the nightmare of Der Reise. From Russia to even outer space. And coming back to a destroyed earth and the hell of Alcatraz, you have truly come far and gained many fans.

But now the end is near. In a few days, your final master piece, Origins, will arrive and we will finish what was started so many months ago.

I want to thank you for your dedication to this next map pack as well. The letters are amazing. The cinematic cutscenes with Avenged Sevenfold. And most recently, the EPIC COMIC POSTER. It is these things that make me love zombies forever.

So to finish this season off, thank you for all your hard work and we hope that zombies returns!

Congratulations, Treyarch, and lets have an awesome season finale!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch, you've done it again.

From day 1, you have worked hard to get to this point. It wasn't easy and on more than one occasion, yet you continued to work for a better map each time. And now we may be at the end...whether for a while or forever.

(in case you didn't know, this is about zombies :lol: )

From the small confined spaces of Nacht der Untoten to the nightmare of Der Reise. From Russia to even outer space. And coming back to a destroyed earth and the hell of Alcatraz, you have truly come far and gained many fans.

But now the end is near. In a few days, your final master piece, Origins, will arrive and we will finish what was started so many months ago.

I want to thank you for your dedication to this next map pack as well. The letters are amazing. The cinematic cutscenes with Avenged Sevenfold. And most recently, the EPIC COMIC POSTER. It is these things that make me love zombies forever.

So to finish this season off, thank you for all your hard work and we hope that zombies returns!

Congratulations, Treyarch, and lets have an awesome season finale!

Agreed.Congratulations treyarch! :D

To be honest I think this thank you is premature. It's like thanking someone for dinner before eating it. Why are you thanking them? Because the food is good? How do you know the food will be good? Well you know from history of their cooking that'll it'll probably good. So are you thanking them for cooking good food in the past? Or are you thanking them now? Or the future? And that makes no sense.

Thanks Treyarch for what you have done, but you will be getting no thanks from me until the map is finished and I've played it. Only then will I thank you for the ultimate cooking. (And based on past history, I'm certain I'll be back to thank.)

To be honest I think this thank you is premature. It's like thanking someone for dinner before eating it. Why are you thanking them? Because the food is good? How do you know the food will be good? Well you know from history of their cooking that'll it'll probably good. So are you thanking them for cooking good food in the past? Or are you thanking them now? Or the future? And that makes no sense.

Thanks Treyarch for what you have done, but you will be getting no thanks from me until the map is finished and I've played it. Only then will I thank you for the ultimate cooking. (And based on past history, I'm certain I'll be back to thank.)

yeeah, wit MMX. for all we know the ee could completely suck or something might be a let down. everything looks too good to be true in my eyes but thats me

I really like this post, but we're far from the end. There's no way Treyarch is gonna let a cash cow like Zombies be over yet. Maybe ONE more game after this, but we're going to get future content for sure. I think what they meant by the beginning and end stuff was that this was the end of a chapter and the start of a new one, not the end of the series entirely. It's certainly been a fun ride, but god would I be disappointed if the end of the book had so much bad content that strayed away from general tone of the book (my opinion of course, Gimmicks like having a good chunk of the map be fog because it's TOO big don't automatically make the map good) and so little parts that felt fun, like Mob and to a lesser extent, Nuketown Zombies.

Yeah... what MMX said.

This is why I like CoDZ soooo much better than the CoD forums, because people here actually express appreciation towards the developers, rather than just bitching about how PHD Flopper isn't in the new map or posting 3 threads about their brilliant "carnival" map idea. Props to you, and props to Treyarch for their awesome work on Zombies.

Or even worse, they let the O4 have the voices from Black Ops and not have a sane(undrunk) Nikolai or Richtofen from Moon Radio 1.

Even though it'd mess with continuity to have drunk Nikoli and insane Richtofen, that's still the Nikolai and Richtofen we fell in love with and whose return we so madly clamored for. Hell, I still loved going back to play Kino and listen to Nikolai sing "Reach for vodka toniiiiiiight!!" And Richtofen squeal about spleens and blood.

But I thank you Treyarch for your work so far and for Origins, even though Origins hasn't been released yet. You did not have to make Origins but you still did it and are clearly putting effort into this season finale. So many good memories have been made playing zombies, be it fighting to hold Nacht der Untöten after returning from an SAT, playing Call of the Dead with my best friends in the summer of 2011, listening to The One in the murky depths of Shi No Numa, getting chills upon hearing Satan's voice for the first time in Mob of the Dead, desperately trying to catch the bus in Tranzit, feeling haunted by Moon reminding me of Alien, questioning what was to come while listening to Paraphony, checking MMX's thread for story updates, growing to love all the characters, watching the names of Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen, and Maxis become assimilated into my iPhone's autocorrect, playing Kino with my girlfriend and watching her freak out every two seconds (poor baby)...

It's been a wild ride. Thank you Treyarch, whether or not we finally ascend from darkness in Origins.

MMX I'd still thank someone for cooking me dinner even if it turns out to not taste good. It's rude in my opinion to not thank someone for something they've done for you, regardless of whether you like it or not once you get it. They didn't have to make anything for you. If you don't like what they gave you, tough.

It's kind of like what I said before, "They're the parents of a child called 'Zombies'. And even when some people cry out displeasure for some maps and love for others, at least they still want to give us, the community, more content, more fun, and more story (despite how crazy it may be). So no matter if you hate 'em or you love 'em, you still need to thank 'em for still caring about us."

Thanks 3arch. I've loved you from the Spider-Man 2 video game to Black Ops II. You can have all my money.