Elemental Staff Theories

yourmapper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all agree it's organey-yellowish-organyellow.

Come one folks. This could go either way. The colors are close already. And the color palette of a fanciful hand-drawn and painted poster is much different than an in-game screenshot's palette. It's like comparing lemons to oranges at this point. The poster is not going to be the deciding factor here.

Back to the staff theories...

• Administrators

Definitely yellow.

You're clearly color blind

- Mix

You're clearly color blind. With selective vision. Please go back to where you came from.

I'll respond in kind here, since you're being rude. It's orange, get over it. He posted the colors, it still looks orange.

Whether their eyes are yellow or orange, it's the same as world at war and blops1, Samantha or maxis could be in control as the zombies eye color is the same for both, most likely because they have the SAME BLOOD!!! my 2 cents ps. thats a burnt orange circle lmao

Half this thread is now off topic of the original thread. Please respect what was originally posted, and discuss eye color somewhere else. I'm pretty sure there is an eye color thread in the Origins forum as it is.

Clearly if you wish to argue against the overwhelming idea that the eyes are orange, another thread can be made.

Calm down everyone before the thread get's locked...

Look, the zombies in the cinematic trenches were CLEARLY yellow, and the zombies in the tomb were CLEARLY purple, it appears that the zombies directly outside the tomb MAY be orange.

To be honest NONE of this makes any sense anyways... Samantha wasn't meant to be alive at this time... Maxis CERTAINLY was not the demonic announcer here... And GOD KNOWS what purple means....

Right after you take anger management ;)

Anyone can sample a pixel and draw a circle. *clap clap* The overall picture has a strong theme of yellow. It is stylized, and so some color bleeds through. Unless you're going to tell me that the robot is actually blue, please quietly sit back and zip your lip.

MMX, you lost the battle, discuss it in the eye thread if you want to.

And haha, as if you haven't gotten pissed off before.

Damn, yourmapper you beat me to the punch on the pics. They aren't leaks, they're in the files from the new update.

I like the idea of each player being able to have 1 staff pertaining to 1 element at a time, that seems cool and fun for everyone and can't be any more OP than the Hell' Redeemer + Golden Spork combo that everyone int he lobby could attain in MotD.

If its only one staff though i'm betting you'll be able to switch it between elements by doing something to it, maybe there are elemental stations or something that power it specifically for that element.

Ice and Water are the same element :P

@BlackOpsTiger:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19705

And I came up with the vril staff in February of last year.

But seriously, Treyarch pulls from the community. We aren't the only community of Zombies fans out there. Although I would think we are the nicest, largest, and most informative of them. But our ideas get incorporated into the game.

Case and point, I coined the term Thunderguns Mark I, Mark II, and Mark III. Then what does Treyarch release? Ray Gun Mark I, Mark II, and Mark III (well technically the I, 1.5, and II, but still). Does this mean I have secret intel? No.

This game is a product of its audience. It's the beauty of it.