Origins Achievements (UPDATED: With Icons)

LiamFTWinter

I wonder if the "digging up" the weapon could mean digging a Wonder Weapon up. Like appealing to the uneducated people out there who beg for the Thunder Gun and you dig it up somehow. But on a side note: I'm pretty sure the EE Song will be Elena's song for Black Ops II. And as a different topic once said, there will probably be a portal into another dimension. Just instead of answering questions, these trophies have added more. *facepalm*

Don't forget, we all thought the same with Die Rise's achievements.

"Face the dragon head on before round 2"

;)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From June 16th in another post by Me:

Zombie Guts: (Max 2) Would turn the player undetectable by zombies for short duration. Player animation would be rubbing entrails and gore over himself. Would slightly effect vision.

Sweet I've wanted this for a while, hopefully it last longer than the green mist...

But isn't this Vulture Aid?

No, the mist was random and involuntary to a degree. This would be initiated by the player. A sort of reverse monkey bomb if you will.

As for the "zombie blood" I'd like to see some type of tactical use item as described above, rather than a random power up.

What if Sams mom's name is Samantha as well? :twisted:

What if Sams mum was a Vryl-ya called Samantha ;)

Oh oh I like it! What if Sams mom was a Vryl-ya named Samantha stuck in an alternate reality where she had a daughter named Sam with a puppy named fluffy :shock:

Don't forget the part where everybody time traveled, and RUVA, Lucifer's second cousin was the Demonic announcer. :mrgreen: :roll:

What if Sams mom's name is Samantha as well? :twisted:

What if Sams mum was a Vryl-ya called Samantha ;)

Oh oh I like it! What if Sams mom was a Vryl-ya named Samantha stuck in an alternate reality where she had a daughter named Sam with a puppy named fluffy :shock:

Hahaha ;)

Seriously though if Maxis met a Vryl-Ya called Samantha who was exiled from Agartha, they conceived a child, which was then born and was named after her mother, a Samantha Junior so to speak. However the other Vryl-Ya learnt of this and took Samantha Senior back to Agartha, where they imprisoned her. Then the events of the games continued till we get to Buried where Maxis wants us to free Samantha from Agartha. However it's not Samantha Junior but Samantha Senior that needs freedom

Just my theory

Hahaha ;)

Seriously though if Maxis met a Vryl-Ya called Samantha who was exiled from Agartha, they conceived a child, which was then born and was named after her mother, a Samantha Junior so to speak. However the other Vryl-Ya learnt of this and took Samantha Senior back to Agartha, where they imprisoned her. Then the events of the games continued till we get to Buried where Maxis wants us to free Samantha from Agartha. However it's not Samantha Junior but Samantha Senior that needs freedom

Just my theory

Not to be an ass but that's a really dumb ending. I mean, we have never gotten a clue of another Samantha, other than Maxis's daughter. It's like the Maxis senior and Maxis junior theory, it's just dumb and would only make sense to people who aren't clever. I'm pretty sure Treyarch can come up with a ending much more fitting than something like that.

A lot of twist endings aren't referenced beforehand. I think the idea of going to Agartha to find a different Samantha would be neat, a nice ending actually. But, that wouldn't be the case, seeing as how Maxis acknowledges Samantha is/was in Richtofen's body, which we know is the little girl Samantha.

Also, that was a pretty rude thing to say about the Maxis Sr./Jr. idea. Like I said, it was an idea that I didn't really believe in myself.

A lot of twist endings aren't referenced beforehand. I think the idea of going to Agartha to find a different Samantha would be neat, a nice ending actually. But, that wouldn't be the case, seeing as how Maxis acknowledges Samantha is/was in Richtofen's body, which we know is the little girl Samantha.

Also, that was a pretty rude thing to say about the Maxis Sr./Jr. idea. Like I said, it was an idea that I didn't really believe in myself.

It was a bit rude, but you can't have an ending like that unless it wasn't thought out enough.

But, that wouldn't be the case, seeing as how Maxis acknowledges Samantha is/was in Richtofen's body, which we know is the little girl Samantha.

Ahh I forgot about the reference to Richtofen's body :)

Lately I've been throwing out a fair amount of random theories, so some must have loopholes :)

That's two Senior/Junior theories I've thrown out in the last 3 days :D

I honestly think which ending we got during Buried affects Origins. Only because in the new update, all of my progress got erased except when I go into the maps, my towers are still lit up. And the box in Buried shows my progress. I feel like Treyarch has a reason for it. Or maybe it's a mistake, but a lot of people have the same issue so.

I honestly think which ending we got during Buried affects Origins. Only because in the new update, all of my progress got erased except when I go into the maps, my towers are still lit up. And the box in Buried shows my progress. I feel like Treyarch has a reason for it. Or maybe it's a mistake, but a lot of people have the same issue so.

However it could mean the opposite as well though, they took it out because it has no relevance and therefore has no reason for it to be there as it could cause confusion.

However I think that when Origins comes out the origins logo will be in northern France, which will be in the middle of all 3 EE locations. I think that if you have pressed the button on the box there will be three "lines" leading from each EE location to France

Just my idea

However it could mean the opposite as well though, they took it out because it has no relevance and therefore has no reason for it to be there as it could cause confusion.

However I think that when Origins comes out the origins logo will be in northern France, which will be in the middle of all 3 EE locations. I think that if you have pressed the button on the box there will be three "lines" leading from each EE location to France

Just my idea

I'm just hoping it wasn't a mistake and it gives us a cool Easter egg.

Just my idea

I'm just hoping it wasn't a mistake and it gives us a cool Easter egg.

Agreed :)

Gamerscore for each achievement is now on Xbox site.

Little Lost Girl - In Origins, release Samantha. - 75G

Not a Gold Digger - In Origins, share a weapon you dug up. - 5G

All Your Base - In Origins, activate all generators without allowing one to stop. - 15G

Kung Fu Grip - In Origins, free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat’s claw in one game. - 15G

Playing with Power - In Origins, build all elemental staffs in one game. - 30G

I’m on a Tank! - In Origins, ride the tank around the map without getting off. - 10G

Saving the Day...All Day - In Origins, revive another player four different ways in one game. - 20G

Master of Disguise - In Origins, use Zombie Blood to revive three players and activate a generator in one game. - 5G

Overachiever - In Origins, complete all 4 Challenges in one game. - 25G

Master Wizard - In Origins, wield all of the ultimate staffs in one game.

40G