Origins Achievements (UPDATED: With Icons)

LiamFTWinter

Quick question, if the map isnt out yet...how is this NOT leaked info?

Treyarch officially released the achievements for PS3.

Like with MOTD and Buried, PS3 get the achievements before Xbox do for some reason.

First on XBOX Live!

... except for the cheevos.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually fairly simple when you get down to it. This map is called Origins, correct? Well lets add another origin: Samantha. The achievement kinda implies that she isn't her future self (the lost part). There's a whole crap ton of possibilities. Perhaps she isn't really Maxis's kid for one, given that he's a old fart. Maybe she used anti aging cream to stay young for 27 years, I don't know.

Or maybe she's the reincarnation of Lucifer, and she's going to raise hell :twisted:

Actually I'm not doubting that, now, or at least some variant of it. Perhaps maxis wanted to keep her as a kid for that very reason, because she has some abilities. Maybe Maxis truly was evil and going down the wrong path as Richtofen was saying in his letter.

Perhaps... I knew something wasn't right when Maxis asked Samantha to "kill them all". Like, how do you even ask a kid to do something like that? Even if she is stuck in the MPD and is capable of controlling the zombies. Maxis definitely knows more about Samantha than we do.

Origins is definitely going to change everything we know about Zombies.

Quick question, if the map isnt out yet...how is this NOT leaked info?

Treyarch officially released the achievements for PS3.

Like with MOTD and Buried, PS3 get the achievements before Xbox do for some reason.

First on XBOX Live!

... except for the cheevos.

I say we sue them for misleading advertisements!!

I see. Seems a little backwards if you ask me.

Also, if I was a PS3 user, that would piss me off i think. Releasing the achievements on the PS platform first but knowing everyone on XBOX was getting access to doing them before everyone. Seems like a huge tease.

Or maybe they do it for a reason, to entice PS3 users to buy an xbox.

Also, if I was a PS3 user, that would piss me off i think. Releasing the achievements on the PS platform first but knowing everyone on XBOX was getting access to doing them before everyone. Seems like a huge tease.

:lol: lol that would not do Activision or Treyarch any good whatsoever

Microsoft: Hey... Hey... Hey, Activision. Wanna fuck with PS3 users?

Activision: No, not again Microsoft... Thats mean...

Microsoft: I SAID DO IT

Actually I'm not doubting that, now, or at least some variant of it. Perhaps maxis wanted to keep her as a kid for that very reason, because she has some abilities. Maybe Maxis truly was evil and going down the wrong path as Richtofen was saying in his letter.

Perhaps... I knew something wasn't right when Maxis asked Samantha to "kill them all". Like, how do you even ask a kid to do something like that? Even if she is stuck in the MPD and is capable of controlling the zombies. Maxis definitely knows more about Samantha than we do.

Origins is definitely going to change everything we know about Zombies.

I have also always thought that Richtofen hated Samantha too much. Like he seriously hated that girls guts.

Maybe we are looking to deep into this freeing Sam. Maxis says she is in Agartha, well who is to stay that if someone who went to Agartha doesn't have free roam of the time line so to speak.

So maybe releasing Sam just means we free her from Agartha like Maxis wanted.

Just theorizing here.

On second thought I'm pretty sure Zombie Blood is a power-up.

Like I said, it's based off of the episode of the walking dead where they cover themselves in zombie guts to mask their scent. Then they just walk through a crowd of zombies and they don't even notice them. Becoming invisible to zombies sound awesome, but it's the kind of thing that would only last a short time (unlike a perk or equipment.) so you heard it here first, Zombie Blood is a new power-up that makes you invisible to zombies temporarily.

I wonder what the HUD icon will be, or the 3D pickup icon. Maybe just an actual drop shape.

Maybe we are looking to deep into this freeing Sam. Maxis says she is in Agartha, well who is to stay that if someone who went to Agartha doesn't have free roam of the time line so to speak.

Just theorizing here.

Again, that would ruin the concept of what we call "a prequel" here.

• Administrators

Just theorizing here.

it could be like shangri-la, helping the two guys enter using time travel. Only in reverse.

I understand this however looking at the trailer the O4 seem to recognize each other and if this was the first time meeting then they wouldn't have recognized each other.

Look either way it was an idea.

I understand this however looking at the trailer the O4 seem to recognize each other and if this was the first time meeting then they wouldn't have recognized each other.

Look either way it was an idea.

There's no actual indication of that. Looking from Dempsey's viewpoint, it's really simple: he came for the Germans. And he knows there are gonna be Russians and Japaneses around. So seeing Nikolai and Takeo aren't too surprising for him. He's after the main goal.

But at this point, it's all just wild guessing, since they didn't say one word during that intro.

I just watched a theory video, and they mentioned a time loop theory. And he showed how they all seemed to recoginze each other. And when Richtofen looks at his hands, it's because he's wondering why he can remember this. Deja vu. And how Tank went straight to Richtofen because he seems to know something sinister about him.

Tank Nikolai and takeo seem to be compleatly clueless to me... However tank, thinking of his Mision, knows the Germans are bad and the Russians and Jappaneese are neutral at the time...

Richtofen on the other hand seems, almost in pain or worry (not a good look for him) and does have that sense of deja vu. He looks arround and then up at the robot before even noticing the light...

From June 16th in another post by Me:

Zombie Guts: (Max 2) Would turn the player undetectable by zombies for short duration. Player animation would be rubbing entrails and gore over himself. Would slightly effect vision.

Sweet I've wanted this for a while, hopefully it last longer than the green mist...

This is what I think this will be.

An equipment (claymore) esque thing which when pressed makes zombies run away from you. It sounds like something Treyarch would do, seeing as many people were complaining about how they kept walking into the green mist by accident, causing trains and the like to be messed up. Now they can choose when to use it.

Anyway, I look forward to doing these achievements. These look better than Buried's.

+1. The campaign team made this map, right? They know how to make achievement hunting fun (not like those bullshit turned achievements that are nigh on impossible to get. Or at least one).

Oh god that one where you get a kill with every weapon. That one is impossible.

Definitely not impossible...

Click here to see how I did it.

Basically, you just play with people you know or play enough to get an insta-kill for the last gun (M1911).

From June 16th in another post by Me:

Zombie Guts: (Max 2) Would turn the player undetectable by zombies for short duration. Player animation would be rubbing entrails and gore over himself. Would slightly effect vision.

Sweet I've wanted this for a while, hopefully it last longer than the green mist...

But isn't this Vulture Aid?

I wonder if the "digging up" the weapon could mean digging a Wonder Weapon up. Like appealing to the uneducated people out there who beg for the Thunder Gun and you dig it up somehow. But on a side note: I'm pretty sure the EE Song will be Elena's song for Black Ops II. And as a different topic once said, there will probably be a portal into another dimension. Just instead of answering questions, these trophies have added more. *facepalm*