Origins Achievements (UPDATED: With Icons)

LiamFTWinter

Little lost girl - In Origins, release Samantha. (75G - Silver)

Not a gold digger - In Origins, share a weapon you dug up. (5G - Bronze)

All your base - In Origins, activate all generators without allowing one to stop.(15G - Bronze)

Kung fu grip- In Origins, free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game.(15G - Bronze)

Playing with power - In Origins, build all elemental staffs in one game. (30G - Bronze)

I'm on a tank! - In Origins, ride the tank around the map without getting off. (10G - Bronze)

Saving the day... all day - In Origins, revive another player four different ways in one game. (20G - Bronze)

Master of Disguise - In Origins, use Zombie Blood to revive three players and activate a generator in one game. (5G - Bronze)

Overachiever - In Origins, complete all 4 Challenges in one game. (25G - Bronze)

Master Wizard - In Origins, wield all of the ultimate staffs in one game. (40G - Bronze)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little lost girl sounds like the most interesting achievement I can't wait to see what we have to do to release her.

Yeah, I think (and this is obviously just guessing) we may find that "samantha" isn't necessarily just a little girl. i think we may be releasing more than that.... Can't wait. And I have to imagine and hope that the reward for completing this EE is innovative and epic

Staff of Moses?

The Holy Lance / Spear of Destiny?

Or what I like - Gungnir (Odin's Spear in which he kills a Giant who becomes the world.)

Odin and his brothers killed the Giant Ymir. They carried Ymir to the middle of Ginnungagap and created the world, called Midgard, from his body. Ymir's blood became the sea and and lakes. His skull became the cover of the sky which was set over the earth. Ymir's brains were tossed into the air, and became clouds. Then sparks and burning embers from Muspell were placed in the middle of Ginnungagap to give light to Midgard. They named the stars and set their paths. Ymir's skeleton became the mountains of Midgard. His teeth and jaws became rocks and pebbles. His flesh was ground into dirt in the great mill Grottekvarnen. Ymir's hair became trees.

A bit out there. But anyway :lol:

"Kung fu grip- In Origins, free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game."

Sounds like our skeletal / Vril-ya space alien looking guy (or perhaps the robot) might be able to get ahold of us

Panzer Soldat is German for armored soldier.

I know that, thanks. But WHAT is the armored soldier, the space suit alien guy, which is clearly armored, or the armored 1000 ft. robot? One is going to grab us.

"Kung fu grip- In Origins, free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game."

Sounds like our skeletal / Vril-ya space alien looking guy (or perhaps the robot) might be able to get ahold of us

I know that, thanks. But WHAT is the armored soldier, the space suit alien guy, which is clearly armored, or the armored 1000 ft. robot? One is going to grab us.

I didn't think about that. I would think it would be the first, but it could be either.

I'd say it's the zombie in the big daddy-like suit.

nah i think that is referring to the 1,000 foot tall robot

No way, it's the BioShock looking guy with the GIANT CLAW!!

Time for a poll about this ;) ?

Little lost girl - Okay, this one is definitely the most interesting. And just a few days ago, I was going with a theory that Samantha might be a child *Takeo voice* of the devil. :roll:

Not a gold digger - So now you can dig guns out of the ground? And share it? Cool.

All your base - "Generators" in plural doesn't sound too good to me...

Kung fu grip- At least now we have an official name for the Big Daddy zombie. Panzer Soldat sounds cool as fuck.

Playing with power - HOLY CRAP. Now we're all gonna be Gandalf.

I'm on a tank! - Would be better if it was named "Tank on a Tank"

Saving the day... all day - The normal way, Zombie Blood, what else? Might be related to the new perk?

Master of Disguise - We use Zombie Blood to revive others? Shiiiiit, doesn't that mean infecting ourselves with 115?

Overachiever - Self-explanatory.

Master Wizard - I'm guessing multiple PaP'ed staves.

No achievements related to the giant robot(s)? Pity.

Obviously this is going to be both a sequel and a prequel. Has it not been blatant enough?

That kinda thing makes a story seem horrible, and so far the only thing making it a sequel is Samantha, so really it hasn't been blatant. We'll still have to see how it pans out.

Having a season finale be a prequel has never been a good marketing tactic. This is going to be a sequel in some shape or form and it is hardly a bad idea. It just depends on how they do it, how they pull it off. If they go back in time and prevent it from happening, it all comes down to whether the alternate timeline was meaningless.

It's like, the Time Bomb isn't meaningless, because even though in your current timeline you never got into the trouble that you would've needed a Time Bomb for, the only reason you exist in this timeline is because you had had the Time Bomb in the alternate timeline to make this timeline exist in the first place.

Having a season finale be a prequel has never been a good marketing tactic. This is going to be a sequel in some shape or form and it is hardly a bad idea. It just depends on how they do it, how they pull it off. If they go back in time and prevent it from happening, it all comes down to whether the alternate timeline was meaningless.

It's like, the Time Bomb isn't meaningless, because even though in your current timeline you never got into the trouble that you would've needed a Time Bomb for, the only reason you exist in this timeline is because you had had the Time Bomb in the alternate timeline to make this timeline exist in the first place.

Let's agree to disagree... kinda makes everything seem pointless in that respect no matter what. Besides, in calling it origins it should stay an origins story.

Besides, I'm thinking there's some twist regarding Samantha. Whether she's not the one we know, or is. All I can say is it'll be interesting, and I doubt if she is going back in time that much will change.

Also, marketing is made irrelevant in terms of a prequel, at least in this. The big thing is we get to play as our favorite characters. Most don't give a crap about the story.