Origins Achievements (UPDATED: With Icons)

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I look forward to doing these achievements. These look better than Buried's.

+1. The campaign team made this map, right? They know how to make achievement hunting fun (not like those bullshit turned achievements that are nigh on impossible to get. Or at least one).

Oh god that one where you get a kill with every weapon. That one is impossible.

Anyway, I look forward to doing these achievements. These look better than Buried's.

+1. The campaign team made this map, right? They know how to make achievement hunting fun (not like those bullshit turned achievements that are nigh on impossible to get. Or at least one).

Oh god that one where you get a kill with every weapon. That one is impossible.

I got it. :lol:

I actually got extremely lucky and got a Insta-Kill, and managed to mow them all down.

You're so lucky...

What more do you want me to say? The Zombies development team made the Zombies map. How far in depth can I go with that statement?

Wait, did the campaign team make Mob of the Dead, then? I guess that should've been my original question, because that could've just been a bullshit rumor.

I actually got extremely lucky and got a Insta-Kill, and managed to mow them all down.

You're so lucky...

What more do you want me to say? The Zombies development team made the Zombies map. How far in depth can I go with that statement?

Wait, did the campaign team make Mob of the Dead, then? I guess that should've been my original question, because that could've just been a bullshit rumor.

No. Some people believe that rumor. And some people on the site will take the fence stance and go "well, it's possible". But no. I'll say otherwise. It's just a rumor. Mob of the Dead was a really popular map. So, many spoiled players will instead of saying "Thank you Zombie devs for making this" they will instead say "This map is really good, so OBVIOUSLY someone ELSE made it, Zombie debs!" I find it rude and disrespectful.

Did the campaign team help out the zombie team? Yes, but they ALWAYS do, on every map.

No. Some people believe that rumor. And some people on the site will take the fence stance and go "well, it's possible". But no. I'll say otherwise. It's just a rumor. Mob of the Dead was a really popular map. So, many spoiled players will instead of saying "Thank you Zombie devs for making this" they will instead say "This map is really good, so OBVIOUSLY someone ELSE made it, Zombie debs!" I find it rude and disrespectful.

Did the campaign team help out the zombie team? Yes, but they ALWAYS do, on every map.

I figured as much, but wasn't sure, so thanks for clarifying that.

Must be that secret Girl Power I got. :lol:

Totally, lol...

That means there's no way I'm ever getting that achievement

*cracks knuckles*

Note: these achievement names are hilarious.

Little lost girl - In Origins, release Samantha.

Clearly the Easter egg / side quest. This is confirmation that Samantha will appear in some forms on Origins. People were saying that she didn't have to be there to tell the story, but I guess she really was.

Not a gold digger - In Origins, share a weapon you dug up.

Uhh... But she ain't messin' with no Broke _____. I honestly have no clue.

All your base - In Origins, activate all generators without allowing one to stop.

I would guess these are related to the tesla coils seen around the map. Essentially what this is saying is you have to activate them all REALLY FAST before the first one stops. Also ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Kung fu grip- In Origins, free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game.

As the lovely MMX pointed out, panzer soldat means "armored soldier." The only armored soldier with a giant claw I can think of are the big daddy robo suit zombies. My idea is that it literally picks you up, and either tries to crush you or carry you somewhere else. You would then have to kill it before it could do either... Twice. Or maybe it captures 2 players simultaneously.

Playing with power - In Origins, build all elemental staffs in one game.

Self-explanatory. These are our supernatural wonder weapons. Since there are apparently several, and they are elemental, I'd say each corresponds to a natural element. For instance there could be a staff of fire, a staff of ice, a staff of electricity (dibs) etc.

I've always had an idea for a buildables like this. Here's how I think it will go. You have only one workbench. You add the staff, and a few other small components. Then you have a choice. Do I add an ice sphere, or a fire sphere? Depending on how you build it determines what it becomes. Then you can disassemble it (trade it out) and build it again a new way. TA-DA!

Note: this idea prevents a party of 4 from wielding 8 staffs simultaneously and limits it to one per team at one time.

I'm on a tank! - In Origins, ride the tank around the map without getting off.

Very self-explanatory. Probably harder than riding the bus though because its slow, and origins might be even bigger. IM ON A TANK! IM ON A TANK! EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME CUZ IM ON THE TANK!

Saving the day... all day - In Origins, revive another player four different ways in one game.

Self-explanatory, although we only know of 2: syrette and Krauss refibrilator.

Master of Disguise - In Origins, use Zombie Blood to revive three players and activate a generator in one game.

I know what you're thinking. This is the 3rd way of reviving someone! NOPE. Anyone who has seen the walking dead episode 2 will know what this means. We have to pour zombie blood over ourselves in order to mask our scent. It will make the zombies not even notice us. During this time we can revive a player easily (though still using a syrette).

Overachiever - In Origins, complete all 4 Challenges in one game.

I don't know what these challenges could be. Maybe they are steps to the Easter egg or something, and you get bonus points for doing it all in one game (because it saves progress.) but I don't know.

Master Wizard - In Origins, wield all of the ultimate staffs in one game.

Translation: Pack-a-punch all staffs in one game.

I have no idea how this is going to work.

It is fucking with me mind bro. :lol:

It's actually fairly simple when you get down to it. This map is called Origins, correct? Well lets add another origin: Samantha. The achievement kinda implies that she isn't her future self (the lost part). There's a whole crap ton of possibilities. Perhaps she isn't really Maxis's kid for one, given that he's a old fart. Maybe she used anti aging cream to stay young for 27 years, I don't know.

It's actually fairly simple when you get down to it. This map is called Origins, correct? Well lets add another origin: Samantha. The achievement kinda implies that she isn't her future self (the lost part). There's a whole crap ton of possibilities. Perhaps she isn't really Maxis's kid for one, given that he's a old fart. Maybe she used anti aging cream to stay young for 27 years, I don't know.

Or maybe she's the reincarnation of Lucifer, and she's going to raise hell :twisted:

Or maybe she's the reincarnation of Lucifer, and she's going to raise hell :twisted:

Actually I'm not doubting that, now, or at least some variant of it. Perhaps maxis wanted to keep her as a kid for that very reason, because she has some abilities. Maybe Maxis truly was evil and going down the wrong path as Richtofen was saying in his letter.

*cracks knuckles*

Kung fu grip- In Origins, free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game.

As the lovely MMX pointed out, panzer soldat means "armored soldier." The only armored soldier with a giant claw I can think of are the big daddy robo suit zombies. My idea is that it literally picks you up, and either tries to crush you or carry you somewhere else. You would then have to kill it before it could do either... Twice. Or maybe it captures 2 players simultaneously.

Really? I'll stick with my theory it could be that guy, OR the 1000 ft. robot :