August 22nd Zombies Patch Notes

Zombies Issues Addressed

TranZit

Zombies no longer jitter when they climb on the roof of the bus or when they enter from the windows.

Fixed an issue where zombies killed inside the bus would attack Players for a second before despawning.

Die Rise

Leapers no longer become stuck in the main elevator shaft.

Buried

The Double Points upgrade now applies when purchasing ammunition for wall-buy weapons.

Fixed an issue in the starting area where Players were able to Dive-To-Prone and safely land on collision without going down the slide.

Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a fence outside the Church and become free from zombie attack.

Addressed an issue where Players were able to place a Trample Steam in the Courthouse tunnels, launch themselves into a wall, and become free from zombie attack.

Fixed an issue where Players were receiving points by touching zombies with the Insta-Kill persistent upgrade active and a sniper rifle equipped.

Players are no longer able to access unintended collision in-between the General Store and Stables and be free from zombie attack.

Players no longer get stuck at the bottom of the slide when using Dive-To-Prone.

Fixed an issue where zombies were getting stuck in walls when Players stood in Vulture-Aid stink.

Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision on the Stables’ exterior and be free from zombie attack.

Both Xbox and PS3 updates are the same, and both consist of the above changes.

-Jolteon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww lol the glitch with flinging yourself with the trample steam behind the walls was really fun. You could climb all the way above the map in some places which gave you a cool view of everything outside the map, couldn't really use it to kill zombies so didn't seem that harmful. Also, you had to kill yourself by jumping off to get back in but guess I'll have to find other ways to end really long games :P.

Aww lol the glitch with flinging yourself with the trample steam behind the walls was really fun. You could climb all the way above the map in some places which gave you a cool view of everything outside the map, couldn't really use it to kill zombies so didn't seem that harmful. Also, you had to kill yourself by jumping off to get back in but guess I'll have to find other ways to end really long games :P.

It was really annoying in Grief. You'd have every enemy down except for one, everyone's trying to find him, and you see a trample steam against the wall and you sigh, because you know this is going to last a while.

"Insta-Kill persistent upgrade"

Not "perma-perk"

Even though I say it all the time lol, I'm just happy they fixed some glitches. It's annoying when a little kid goes into glitches and your at a different spot and your are trying to get kills and he isn't killing any and they just stay there, kids who run trains and don't kill them is the same shit. Sorry for the rant. Happens alot more than you make think in random games.

no tower glow on pylon in tranzit this sucks!!!!

so yes of course now it is goin to take another month to get enough people that can and will do the over.

if anyone wants to add me on psn RUSZELL86 rich.side or maxis really at this point I don't care.

unless theirs any word on them fixing if so PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Another thing I noticed today, Played a die rise game quickly just to see if my tower was still lit because my tranzit one was not even though the box on buried said I had done them all, my tranzit tower wasn't lit.

Anyway, when I ended the game I noticed music playing on the game over screen instead of just the sound of the cell door. it was also on Tranzit just a bit softer than the one on die rise, couldn't tell if it was the same guitar music or not due to pretty much complete hearing loss in my left ear and I was kinda far from my TV at the time.

It was really annoying in Grief. You'd have every enemy down except for one, everyone's trying to find him, and you see a trample steam against the wall and you sigh, because you know this is going to last a while.

amen, think i was playing with you and grill and another guy when we owned in grief only to have to give up and quit because the guy was glitched in the wall and wouldn't come out!