Trailer brings some new info to light!

Rookie

I wanna discuss 2 theories I have about the things that struck me when i was watching the origins trailer. I havent read these anywhere and if these have been discussed then i apologise beforehand. So lets begin....

1.) Blue eyed zombies :- By now you must have already noticed that there are two different eye colored zombies. My theory is that maybe the Blue color zombies only appear if you enter the tomb shown in the cut-scene. I mean every clip we have where gameplay is shown shows only orange or yellowish coloured zombies being slaughtered. This kind of gives credibility to my theory. This could be similar to the ghost in Buried.

2.) This one is a bit far fetched but just have an open mind.

Remember the Die Rise comic strip which had a silhouette of a man which we presumed was maxis?

Well watch........

See the similarities? We were wrong this whole time.... I just noticed and wanted to share....So leave your thoughts down below.

Cheers!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your second theory doesn't make any sense...what are you implying?

Your first theory, however, I agree with. But I'd just like to note that the eyes are not blue, but in fact purple.

Blue eyes: http://www.charlieintel.com/wp-content/ ... 24x770.jpg

Purple eyes: https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/369 ... to/1/large

See the difference?

Umm sorry about the colour, i am color blind (no joke). And as for my second theory i would like to know how am i wrong?

When people first saw it everyone thought it was maxis, but look at him in the trailer! He looks nothing like the silhouette. I do not know what it means but its just an observation. I am just saying that richtofens head fits the silhouette better.

or in other words debugging that silhouette being Maxis.

Cool observation I didn't really notice how Richtofen's picture looks like the silhouette from the Die rise comic. I don't think it means anything except an old hint that the old characters were coming back soon.. but awesome find nonetheless. :)

Thanks i appreciate it!

Your second theory doesn't make any sense...what are you implying?

Your first theory, however, I agree with. But I'd just like to note that the eyes are not blue, but in fact purple.

Blue eyes: http://www.charlieintel.com/wp-content/ ... 24x770.jpg

Purple eyes: https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/369 ... to/1/large

See the difference?

Umm sorry about the colour, i am color blind (no joke). And as for my second theory i would like to know how am i wrong?

When people first saw it everyone thought it was maxis, but look at him in the trailer! He looks nothing like the silhouette. I do not know what it means but its just an observation. I am just saying that richtofens head fits the silhouette better.

or in other words debugging that silhouette being Maxis.

My apologies, I wasn't aware you were color blind and I hope it wasn't offensive.

I am not saying the theory is wrong, but it doesn't make sense (at least to me). The silhouette really doesn't mean anything at this point, seeing as how they even took it out in the Buried comic page. How does it relate to the eyes, however?

I am not saying the theory is wrong, but it doesn't make sense (at least to me). The silhouette really doesn't mean anything at this point, seeing as how they even took it out in the Buried comic page. How does it relate to the eyes, however?

THANK YOU! I am glad I am not the only one who noticed the rip was gone! :P

Ooo i did not notice that....... Any one knows y?? And no worries it wasnt offensive since you did not know about my color blindness. But anyone know why it was taken out?

Ooo i did not notice that....... Any one knows y?? And no worries it wasnt offensive since you did not know about my color blindness. But anyone know why it was taken out?

Glad to see I haven't offended. :)

Like MMX said, Treyarch is horrible with keeping consistency with these comic pages. I don't blame them, however, seeing as how they do a pretty good job otherwise and their really a minor part in the story.

Guys, now i might sound completely like an idiot, but what if, just what if the mysterious guy standing on top on the top right side of the page, is also Richtofen? Now i just sound like an idiot I know but the silhouette and that mysterious figure. I am just saying we cant ignore it, but then i am also saying i sound like an idiot.

Guys, now i might sound completely like an idiot, but what if, just what if the mysterious guy standing on top on the top right side of the page, is also Richtofen? Now i just sound like an idiot I know but the silhouette and that mysterious figure. I am just saying we cant ignore it, but then i am also saying i sound like an idiot.

The mysterious "guy" is most likely a random zombie.

Yeah, I don't see why people would look so far into this, it was always just a freakin zombie.

Yeah, I don't see why people would look so far into this, it was always just a freakin zombie.

The one thing I don't get is this "silhouette" people are talking about. Like, where is it on the Die Rise loading screen?