Group 601

yourmapper

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mind elaborating on that? 935 has the same logo, what would make you think it is 601 related as opposed to 935

As other have mentioned, it's not a big deal, just an old easter egg that I'd forgotten about. People thought it related to TranZit because of the 2 towers, and Nuketown because of the nuke.

The logo is not the same: it says 601 in the middle instead of 935.

mind elaborating on that? 935 has the same logo, what would make you think it is 601 related as opposed to 935

As other have mentioned, it's not a big deal, just an old easter egg that I'd forgotten about. People thought it related to TranZit because of the 2 towers, and Nuketown because of the nuke.

The logo is not the same: it says 601 in the middle instead of 935.

lol well duh I didn't mean that the 935 logo had 601 in the middle lol, just the image

Read through this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25350

Group 601 is completely relevant to the storyline.

It's discovery led me to predict that their were actual towers or nodes controlling the zombies and that someone or something was controlling them through this setup way back when Black Ops was launched, back when Kino Der Toten was the newest map.

Also remember the quote on the side of the mainframe at Der Riese. Embrace the trinity and true power will be yours.

Most people thought that meant linking the teleporters together well.. it did. But it ALSO has a deeper meaning, there are 3 towers or nodes that need to be activated for Richtofen or Maxis to gain power. (as we now know from the Black Ops II DLC)

We've had all of the storyline's main information this whole time, you just have to read deeper into everything, because that's just how Treyarch is with this stuff, learned that a long time ago :mrgreen:

It's discovery led me to predict that their were actual towers or nodes controlling the zombies and that someone or something was controlling them through this setup way back when Black Ops was launched, back when Kino Der Toten was the newest map.

Also remember the quote on the side of the mainframe at Der Riese. Embrace the trinity and true power will be yours.

Most people thought that meant linking the teleporters together well.. it did. But it ALSO has a deeper meaning, there are 3 towers or nodes that need to be activated for Richtofen or Maxis to gain power. (as we now know from the Black Ops II DLC)

We've had all of the storyline's main information this whole time, you just have to read deeper into everything, because that's just how Treyarch is with this stuff, learned that a long time ago :mrgreen:

That does make alot of sense. However i've always wondered if at least one person in 3arch's crew has thought all this out from all the way back in World At War. Or if it just sparked into this amazing, massive, thing that is intriquite and confusing yet plausible.

Cool! I was just joking but it seems based on this and the thread and your sig, there is really something to Group 601.

Or group 601 is who were seeing get killed and they started but died with what happened hence der riese being where the symbole shows up plus group 601 dissappearing

http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/112255.gif

That doesn't really make sense...we know 935 was the group shown in the trailer considering their insignia (complete with "935" in the center) is shown in the trailer twice. As for the Der Riese stuff you mentioned...I refer you to the link above.

Or group 601 is who were seeing get killed and they started but died with what happened hence der riese being where the symbole shows up plus group 601 dissappearing

http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/112255.gif

That doesn't really make sense...we know 935 was the group shown in the trailer considering their insignia (complete with "935" in the center) is shown in the trailer twice. As for the Der Riese stuff you mentioned...I refer you to the link above.

Toúche sir

Der Riese : The Giant

Trinity : Three

Embrace the trinity : Embrace the three giants

I definitely agree with you about the deeper meaning of the quote.