Artifacts lost in time from Origins to Moon

captinslog

What's up everyone? I went digging through some threads and was looking for Shooters thread about an interesting artifact that has had an effect on our zombies universe.

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=30121&hilit=dragons+egg

UPDATE : Took the images to make comparisons of the objects designs so you understand what I'm trying to show you

Richtofen happy to see it ? But its used against him .

“Oh wunderbar I was wondering where that artifact went.” - Richtofen

Robot reference ! I'm just saying, How can you forget a 1000ft robot .

“I knew I should of invented an egg moving robot. Stupid Maxis with his rules and stupid accent.” - Richtofen

Important enough to mention to his daughter at some undisclosed time . And she sounds excited for never have seen it. So he told her what it could do ?

“This must be the artifact Daddy was talking about!” - Samantha

Takeo has a feeling like he just knows this egg .

He called it the devils egg in moon.

“I do not like this egg, it gives me a very bad feeling “ - Takeo

Answer me this ..How does a man in a machine retrieve a physical object teleported by a gersh device and attach it to a missile ? Hmmm?

"Good, now that I'm in control of the station, we have one last chance to severe Edward' s link with Earth. I will calculate the position , I will retrieve the artifact and take it to the launch platform." - Maxis (during EE)

So is it possible this is the site where the "Devils Egg" was found and excavated ? Only because on the moon everyone had something to say about it and was met with different reactions .....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be hard to tell what happens until this comes out.

Yeah I hear that , I'm mostly thinking about what are the Templars guarding ? In Indiana Jones you know it was the holy grail . This is one of the only Artifacts I've seen in the story . Anybody else have input on artifacts seen in the story ?

I dont know much about this,not really a storyline guy.But sounds plausible mate,maybe even probable! :D

Indeed I think the same , Perhaps we will get to see an Artifact in action , or certain supernatural objects that come into play to help our 04 . There are so many story important possibilities. :D