Why did Richtofen seem so puzzled?

Noob451

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I always considered that as a "What have I done?..." look.

That's what I thought at first, he feels bad for what he's done. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But after reading the theory that his old self has returned to his younger body, I don't know. It seems just as plausible. Let's hope we get some answers once the map launches.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I covered this in a thread that I posted a few minutes ago. Here it is if you want the full read (it's a long one): viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35182

However, my shortened, guick response is that I believe that that isn't young Richtofen. It's actually older Richtofen who got placed into younger Richtofen's body. Although, I think I may have come up with something much more sensible but still around those lines. I need to go compile some information.

I actually really like that theory, Future Richtofen going into his past self (somehow) maybe to change something?

Made a post to this to both of my first 2 posts actually... Motd meets origins and something like richtofen insane?

Might just be he loses himself when he sees blood, being a sociopath. He didn't really react when Tank, Nikolai and Takeo came in, or when they pointed their guns at him. Perhaps he gets off (not literally :lol: ), or gets on a high when he sees blood (he likes to bathe in zombie blood).

But yeah, I think it's him possibly coming off his high.

im late to the party i know lol, but this just made me remember one of richtofens quotes. wouldnt he always talk about the zombies blood?

I really think that it's maxis on the table with his head cut open and maybe thats what he went back in time to do. Like he said in the buried "endgame" speaking with maxis "you will simply cease to be, aveta zay toodles" the only way for him to cease to be is going back in time and kill maxis, that way he would've never existed and with the completion of that "endgame" he has the power to do that....

also if you look closely at the image of maxis provided in the intro then look at the guy on the table there is a striking resemblance.

I really think that it's maxis on the table with his head cut open and maybe thats what he went back in time to do. Like he said in the buried "endgame" speaking with maxis "you will simply cease to be, aveta zay toodles" the only way for him to cease to be is going back in time and kill maxis, that way he would've never existed and with the completion of that "endgame" he has the power to do that....

also if you look closely at the image of maxis provided in the intro then look at the guy on the table there is a striking resemblance.

1. Richtofen said "Auf Wiedersehen, toodles". For both a German and English goodbye.

2. That body doesn't look like Maxis in the least bit.

3. The "cease to be" was removing his soul from the Aether and completely destroying it.

so THIS is Maxis?

if he went back and Maxis dies, wouldnt Samantha also cease to exist, whos telling the story from the future. i dont think thats Maxis on his table

so THIS is Maxis?

if he went back and Maxis dies, wouldnt Samantha also cease to exist, whos telling the story from the future. i dont think thats Maxis on his table

1. That's not the intro cinematic.

2. Samantha may not be his real child. durp

3. Were supposed to release Samantha so we'll find out.

1) of course not, thats the hidden image the was in the first trailer. it has to be AFTER he finished doing what he did tho, its missing its hand just like in the cinematic, and top of the head.

2)really? thats what your going with? lol ok

3) yeah we are, but how when she wasnt born yet? something isnt adding up either lol

1) of course not, thats the hidden image the was in the first trailer. it has to be AFTER he finished doing what he did tho, its missing its hand just like in the cinematic, and top of the head.

2)really? thats what your going with? lol ok

3) yeah we are, but how when she wasnt born yet? something isnt adding up either lol

We never actually got Samantha's date of birth. For all we know, she can't age.

This is what I think happened but its a long shot. Ok so as we all know nikolai, takeo and dempsey were all experimented on with 115 which caused them to suffer memory loss so let's say after the events of moon richtofen stayed in the aether but the other 3 time travelled back in time to a time that was before the time of origins and due to all of the exposure to the 115 powered equipment they lost their memory again but this time they didn't know anything about themselves which results in them never returning home or returning to the army and seem to disappear of the face of the earth. Know as we see in the video takeo tightens his grip when he sees the others which would mean that their memory has came back to them and them realising who each other is except for richtofen who is still in the aether in the future which would mean the young richtofen has no memory of what he or the others have gone through well that's my theory anyway. And just before anybody asks how the young versions of the three would know what the older four have been through I remember professor steven hawkins talking about that if an older version of yourself went back in time before a certain event happened that event would be in your memory in till it either happens or something or someone from that same time period triggers that memory. That's basically what my theory is based around

None of it actually adds up, but as to why richtofen is puzzled? its a theory there's no way to be sure until Tuesday.

You're right about that. I am still focused on Samantha being born in the 40s. That is where it so-called "started", with Der Riese. Now, we have zombie robots stomping our faces, Samantha the unborn being born. Shit is getting a little insane. :lol: