ORIGINS CINEMATIC TRAILER: The Yearbook

captinslog

Hi guys I wanted to make a thread for the next level analysis . Its not gonna be epic because I wanna get it out there fast for us to discuss so you'll have to forgive my hastiness . So yea here ya go ....

UPDATED with more requests and suggestions 5pm Central Time

Hello Box light

Hello Trench towards No Mans Land and Pump Station 3

Hello Secret Group 935

Hello you just signed your death certificate

Hello Tomb of Templars

Hello Mr. Maxis and Mr. Richtofen

Hello France

Hello ______ (machine)?

Hello empty room with pretty wall

Hello OLD Shi No Numa meteor

Hello Monolithic structure

Hello Next stop, the trenches

Hello should of called in sick today

Hello Tank from the tank

Hello Dempsey (bad ass#1)

Hello Nikolai (bad ass#2)

Hello Nikolai I haven't had my vodka today

Hello Katana samurai Takeo

Hello Takeo (bad ass#3)

Hello Future Super Friends Club

Hello Richtofen and ???

Hello Mr. WTF is going on?

Hello Mr. What have I done?/I'm me again~!... Bummer

Hello Made in Germany

Almost forgot one...Hello 1000'ft bake oven !!

Ok there it is , I am uber excited for this experience and since I am on pc, I will probably be watching some live streaming on twitch when it drops. And If you would like to see any other stills from the trailer let me know I will update it with said requests . What do you guys think about what they have revealed to us in Origins ? What are your thoughts about these images. :mrgreen:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First teleporting machine built by maxis that succesfully teleported peawalnut?

wall-gun/Claymore on left side of wall?

You missed the tombgrave? and possible 935 sign?

I was waiting for one of these threads. I hate it when these trailers are released when I am at work. I'll add more as I find. You guys should too.

thanks stop , Do you think that is maxis on the table ? I only say because of the bald head and beard .

And did you notice Takeo show extra emotion when seeing Dempsey ? He didn't even blink at Richtofen only Tank and Nikolai initially reacted to the doctors presence , Takeo kept his pistol pointed at Tank all the way up to him turning his back on him.

What about the Eerie spiral clouds to the heavens ?

For maxis to have his brain pulled out and put into another body latter on would explain why he looks so old in the picture, but has a young daughter 30 years later.... Rejuvenation at it's finest... Maybe Samantha did the same... She was maxis's wife, so inorder to save here maxis performed an extrodinary advancement of science and moved his wife's mind and soul into a small girl (Samantha) 's body... This would explain why Sam sounds so old here and so young on moon... There were complications however and Samantha's mind became that of a younger Samantha...

For maxis to have his brain pulled out and put into another body latter on would explain why he looks so old in the picture, but has a young daughter 30 years later.... Rejuvenation at it's finest... Maybe Samantha did the same... She was maxis's wife, so inorder to save here maxis performed an extrodinary advancement of science and moved his wife's mind and soul into a small girl (Samantha) 's body... This would explain why Sam sounds so old here and so young on moon... There were complications however and Samantha's mind became that of a younger Samantha...

That would be ... Disturbing. Having your wife in your daughters body. Maybe Maxis and Samantha have existed for all of time and have just traded bodies for all of existence.

I'd like to point out unless 3arc decided to re-texture the meteor from SNN the one shown in the trailer isn't the same one. (As the one from SNN aswell as all other appearances of 115 meteors were red)

Same applies to the color of eyes , its just a matter of what's influencing the element good or evil ??

Is that the mystery box light in the corner?

Or is the light from the standing stone structure?

***********************************************************************************

Please, oh please Treyarch, give me a new No Man's Land challenge, like you did with Moon!

I'm also wondering if you can turn the valve on those pipes, or if it's just for show.

***********************************************************************************

Is this on the wall of the tower?

PINNAZ was right again...

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35039&p=326406#p326168

Templar Knight zombies, confirmed.

Also, is that a Black Sun symbol I see engraved on the wall?

Dr. Maxis will be played by Ben Kingsley

Is there something at the bottom of the glass chamber? Or is the combination of transparency, reflection, and refraction playing tricks on me?

Could this be a machine that teleports walnuts? Or something much greater?

Are those some kind of controls I see in the back on the right side?

Here's the original Shi No Numa Meteor for comparison.

Were the german's contructing a working standing stone with the ancient (possibly 115 infused) monolithic stones? Those pillars look to be cut from the same stones as the previous image.

Also, that soldier is carrying a box of something away from the dig site.

The zombies eyes changed color here. These guys appear to have been infected from the Templar Knight Zombies inside, whose eyes are purple.

Looks very much like the zombie chop shop that we saw here in the 4-hidden frames of the original teaser? I'm guessing the hidden image was concept art.

Welcome to Richtofen's Center for Clinical Research

Iron Cross on the robot's chest.

Also of note is the swirling clouds. It's as if a hole has been cut into the center of the sky.

What did you guys see?

- Mix

Oh, hi Lisa. Oh, hi Mark. Oh, hi flower shop lady. Oh, hi doggy. Oh, hi codz forums. Oh, hi Origins. Oh, hi thread. Oh, hi posts. Oh, hi Tommy Wiseau from The Room. Cos that's who you sound like OP. Oh, bye thread.

The giant robot has to have some connection to the Templar, the cross on it's chest looks exactly like the Templar cross. I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out how they are connected.

If I remember correctly, in Black Ops 1, it was hinted that the Illuminati were associated with 935 and such. The Illuminati have roots in the Templar, so whose to say that maybe the Illuminati didn't tell 935 where to look? Maybe they've been a part of 935 since the beginning, aiding them along? Just spit balling here, though.

What is going on with tank dempsey? He used to look like duke nukems long lost brother now he looks like mason with a pencil stache.

I understand he is younger but unless he got some plastic surgery...

Doesn't look like Mason at all, like literally no resemblance except for the hair color. If you look closely you can see how he's a younger version of the Dempsey we know and love.

The illuminati wer't connected with 935, that's why they ha richtofen sent in as a spy... I personally believe the robot has an iron-cross on him from german-desent... It seems like the kind of thing a "der riese" project would build....

Just realized the Templar cross and the German cross look almost completly identical, minus color.

Also, are you suggesting the Germans built the robot at the Der Riese facility? If so, I assumed that Der Riese was built post WW I.