Color of Element 115?

yourmapper

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lul MMX changed his picture like I said :D

But on topic: Perhaps we have the Forward-To-The-Begining paradox here...

Basically how it works is that in the current time, when richtofen was in power and 115 is blue, he makes a sort of "Black box" For when the world ends: The blue meteor... then the universe ends and it starts back up again, and richtofen comes back to power due to the blue meteor, effectively creating a paradox of power..

Meaning somehow, richtofen of the future has something to do with the meteor of the past...

But that's just a thought....

I'm expecting that at the final bits of the story, all the eyes of zombies will flow across the world making a rainbox of demonic announcer colors...

I can see the anime now:

Go Lucifer

GO maxis!

Go Samantha

Go (....)

Go Richtofen

Go ???

This isn't Pokemon. Lol

What if the Knight zombie is a special Zombie? Or a zombie type that you find if you go in that select area of the map? I might have to look at it again, but in the video it seemed that the Knight zombie only ripped the guy's head off while the Yellow/Orange eyed zombies ate the people.

EI'VE thought about this too... My thoughts are that either the inside of the tomb is shielded from sam's control, the outside of the tomb is the only place POWERED by sam's contol, or the inside of the tomb is not even our own time period...

I think we will have to rethink that now since the main easter egg is about Saving Samantha. I mean if she was in control, I dont see how we save her.

This brings the major question. Whats going on here? I mean we have to save samantha, at the same time we are going back in time in which samantha shouldnt exist.(I might be wrong since i dont know her exact age). Richtofen is suffering from the side effects of 115 (This was proven in one of the threads where a guy made a connection with the 6 th radio i guess, where maxis points out that the 115 is affecting him.), and the other three seem unfazed by meeting each other. I mean its world war one, you see enemy you shoot rite? But they see each other and they instantly forget about their current situation.

I am confused.......:S

In this particular times, inferred from the letters, Germany was the only "side" that wasn't common: Russia, America, and Japan were ally's at the time I believe... IDK my memory on ww1 is a bit fuzzy... They may have spared richtofen because he surrendered...

Could be.... at this stage with only a few days left i guess anything is plausible.....