The Giant Robot is a Templar invention

yazter

If yo usee the new trailer, you'll see knights with helmets that resemble middle age european design.

But one thing stood out is when the robot opened the ceiling, he had a Templar cross on him.

Conspiracy theories say Templars continued to exist even after the crusades and fall of Constantinople so.. I guess we have new things here?

Also, I wouldn't consider this topic pointless - I also wanted to create the 115th thread in this subforum xD (with this, there are 115 threads as I type this)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, templars, sure, and after that Altair and Ezio pair up to beat them. I think they're nazi robots.

Yeah because Nazis existed as an official political party in the German Empire in 1918.

the cross pattee is not an exclusively Nazi thing. Weimar republic used it along with Templars (and Weimar Republic was established in 1919)

Yeah, templars, sure, and after that Altair and Ezio pair up to beat them. I think they're nazi robots.

Yeah because Nazis existed as an official political party in the German Empire in 1918.

the cross pattee is not an exclusively Nazi thing. Weimar republic used it along with Templars (and Weimar Republic was established in 1919)

and so did the German Empire. and Prussia.

I know that the cross wasn't exclusively a nazi thing,but if they tie in templars, then Origins will fell like an zombie version of AC for me.

and so did the German Empire. and Prussia.

Prussia was long dead before 1918. And they didn't have advanced robotics in the 18th century in Prussia.

While Nazis never built teleporters, they WERE actually working on such technology. They just never became successful. That's why retrofuturism with the Nazis worked so well. However, it is less believable that the Weimar nor Medieval periods could even understand such a thing, much less build it. I'm not saying in-game it is impossible, just reeeeeeeeeeeeally unlikely. But from a real-world, historical standpoint, impossible.

While I am holding off my professional opinion on its origin until the map comes out, if forced to bet I'd say it was alien in nature. Or Vril-Ya. Same thing, really.