My "Oh S&#T!" Momments of Origins Cinematic Trailer.

Jeager1999

lTytL0zsKmo

0:15 - Oh Shit? So that's what Maxis looks like.

0:48 - Oh, ho ho hooo Shit! Well we know now how the outbreak started.

0:53 - Oooh Shit. - Theirs more than one Knight?

1:09 - Oh Shit!? Are they using STG's?

1:15 - Ho Ho Ho Shit - You broke more than Ice there, pal.

1:20 - Ooooooh Shit just got real.

1:25 - Oh Shit, Son. I want that gun!

1:51 - Shi - 1:52 - SHIT!

2:10 - 2:30 - Shit....I take back everthing bad I've said about Takeo.

2:56 - Shit...his reaction is puzzling. It's like he has no idea what he's done.

3:11 - HOLY SWEET FREAKING SHIT!

3:19 - Ohhhh........Shiiiiiiiiit?

This was epic. I know there are a lot of trailers for Zombies but this is the first where the O4 have a Cinematic appearance and I just came to the realization that they deserve it.

Is it me or is that the very first time they met each other. We know what Richtofen is doing there but what are the other three there for?

Yeah, thanks for the feedback guys.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this by chance up for view in the zombies menu under the maxis diary entry? like buried is/was? jw, i'd really like to view it on my 42" tv in contrast to my 4" phone lol

From what I can tell, their has yet to be a Update, usually when that happens, changes are made including Maxis Diary Entry's.

I'm wondering (Fat Chance Maybe) if Takeo can use the Sword. Nikolai with the Axe was pretty sweet.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if there are character-specific melee weapons. I know for a fact that the katana is in the campaign.

Maybe they'll pull a CoTD.

Really though, since they added the prison shiv for MoTD, the silver spoon, and the golden spork, it would be possible.

The only problem I see with the character-specific melee weapons is that they'd all have good range except for Tank, who only has a knife. That would make him statistically the weakest character, as opposed to everyone being equal.

I am, however, happy to see the Remington New Model return.

Who said they would have equal stats? Maybe Tank has speed on his side, Nikolai has brute force, Takeo has a balance, and Richtofen... can't come up with anything for the saw.

The only problem I see with the character-specific melee weapons is that they'd all have good range except for Tank, who only has a knife. That would make him statistically the weakest character, as opposed to everyone being equal.

I am, however, happy to see the Remington New Model return.

Who said they would have equal stats? Maybe Tank has speed on his side, Nikolai has brute force, Takeo has a balance, and Richtofen... can't come up with anything for the saw.

Unequal stats cause players to quit out of games until they get the character with the stat they want. This just wouldn't be a very good idea in the long run.

Unequal stats cause players to quit out of games until they get the character with the stat they want. This just wouldn't be a very good idea in the long run.

It's no more different than people switching because they don't like the character. Plus, it could be done as a sort of power up instead, meaning since it goes away fairly quickly most wouldn't switch characters just for a short power up.

It's no more different than people switching because they don't like the character. Plus, it could be done as a sort of power up instead, meaning since it goes away fairly quickly most wouldn't switch characters just for a short power up.

I like the idea of a power-up changing the melee weapon. That would make it more fair for everyone, I feel. Good thinking. ;)