Mauser Scope Attatchment? PAP possibilities?

Fu453

In gameplay footage, we definitely don't see a scope on our new starting pistol.

So, what will it be for? Will we even see it? What I think is that it may link to it's Pack-a-Punched form.

With the Colt, we were given Mustang and Sally, or originally, C-3000 b1at-ch35. An hit-sensitive detonating grenade launching pistols. Ultimately a very...unorthodox transformation.

So, if the Mauser were to follow the tradition, what kind of transformation shall it be? This is where the scope comes along. What if it becomes an ultra-powerful Sniper-Pistol? Perhaps it will gain a variable zoom scope and become the most powerful one-hit weapon Zombies has ever seen? Trumping all other sniper rifles. Something that can pierce through zombies and kill them up to Round 30 with a single bullet.

Or, I could just be going crazy.

Maybe it's another Mustang and Sally. Who knows :mrgreen:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it isn't explosive. As awesome as it has been, almost 3 games in a row of mustang and Sally / C-3000 gets old.

I doubt it will get any wonder weapon like properties (shooting lightning, flames, etc.) but it will likely get insanely powerful in a way we haven't seen before. Either way I'm hanging into this thing.

Edit:

Please let it be called Maxis and Samantha ;)

That would be sick. All dual wield weapon names are an actual compound noun including a female name. For instance

Mustang Sally is a woman's name

Typhoid Mary is a woman's name

Calamity Jane is a woman's name

Tokyo rose is a woman's name

Ultra violet is (kinda) a woman's name

So if anything it would be Samantha and Maxis.

• Administrators

I keep thinking to myself "why on Earth would you have a scope as an attachment for a pistol?" Then I forget that this is Zombies and there must be a perfectly good reason for it. There were some guesses when this image was first released that the scope would more than likely have infrared vision. I can see that happening in this scenario.

I keep thinking to myself "why on Earth would you have a scope as an attachment for a pistol?" Then I forget that this is Zombies and there must be a perfectly good reason for it. There were some guesses when this image was first released that the scope would more than likely have infrared vision. I can see that happening in this scenario.

I actually really wanted a Scope on the Python in Black Ops Zombies.