Jug limited?

LILNIG

I'm playing motd with 3 other people on round 31 and I went down a fair amount of times (15) most of it was right next to jug while simultaneously buying jug and trying to guzzle it down then getting smacked along with splash damage from ray gun id go down and process repeats like ten times that whole time and the last time I got up I went to buy jug again and there was no symbol to purchase it, there was nothing I was right up against the machine and could not get it.... Any ideas.... Glitch/bug or is that how it's programmed now

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing motd with 3 other people on round 31 and I went down a fair amount of times (15) most of it was right next to jug while simultaneously buying jug and trying to guzzle it down then getting smacked along with splash damage from ray gun id go down and process repeats like ten times that whole time and the last time I got up I went to buy jug again and there was no symbol to purchase it, there was nothing I was right up against the machine and could not get it.... Any ideas.... Glitch/bug or is that how it's programmed now

Howd U get hit with splash damage while U were drinking it?

About 10 times i went down in this scenario... not every single time i was in the midst of drinking it down.... half of the time i actually drank the whole bottle and then went down from splash damage from the ray gun..... regardless of the fact does anyone have any ideas, other than just nit picking...

About 10 times i went down in this scenario... not every single time i was in the midst of drinking it down.... half of the time i actually drank the whole bottle and then went down from splash damage from the ray gun..... regardless of the fact does anyone have any ideas, other than just nit picking...

Idk mate,maybe it hadnt activated yet?Show a video if u can

I dont know how to post it but it was round 31, i kept getting up from being downed and buying it and while going for it about the tenth time it wouldnt let me buy it again... it was powered the whole game, i even shocked it and even waited a round... i guess it just glitched out from me buying it back to back to back in a constant repetition for like 2mins straight....

I dont know how to post it but it was round 31, i kept getting up from being downed and buying it and while going for it about the tenth time it wouldnt let me buy it again... it was powered the whole game, i even shocked it and even waited a round... i guess it just glitched out from me buying it back to back to back in a constant repetition for like 2mins straight....

Odd......Something similar happened once to Relaxing on ascension,I think. ;)

This bug perfectly fits your scenario. Sometimes when a perk is bought and you go down, the game assumes you have the perk, thus not allowing you to purchase it. There is no fix as far as I know, however it will be fixed the next time you play. Make sure to clear the area of zombies before you get a perk!