Motd meets origins

XxCastunxX

The o4 died in buried but someone wanted to have fun and sent them to their own hell. The vials from the trailer could prove this as well as the whole eyes being different and I mean who wants to live through that shit agin and again? Unless their in a vicious cycle. Which is why its a "prequal"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Russman was the one who killed Professor Plum in the Library with the Candle Holder....that slippery bastard.

But Russman is really a Vril-Ya double agent ninja robot built by doctor steiner's ghost in the aether because the rift explains everything. And that was only after we found out that Dempsey and takeo's beard are really the same person. Plot twist.

Maybe that's the one in the furnace on Der Riese, and the one depicted in the painting in Kino.

I think I just realized how to find it and solve the final mystery!

FIRST FIND 617 TEDDY BEARS

THEN FIND A PIN NEEDLE

STICK IT IN THE EYE OF A SABER TOOTH TIGER

FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL THAT MEANS

LOOK UP A DECRYPTER ON GOOGLE

THEN REACH IN THE TIGER'S BUM HOLE

PULL OUT A KEY

OPEN ONE OF 17 SECRET DOORS

OPEN THE RIGHT ONE AND FIND THE CAKE

EAT THE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CAKE

POOP OUT ANOTHER KEY

GO TO THE UPGRADE MAJIGGER THINGY

YOU KNOW THE PACK A POONCH

STICK SOMETHING IN THERE OR WHATEVER

THEN EVERYBODY WINS THE GAME

TA-DA! EASTER EGG!

Edit: this thread is too good.

Maybe that's the one in the furnace on Der Riese, and the one depicted in the painting in Kino.

I think I just realized how to find it and solve the final mystery!

FIRST FIND 617 TEDDY BEARS

THEN FIND A PIN NEEDLE

STICK IT IN THE EYE OF A SABER TOOTH TIGER

FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL THAT MEANS

LOOK UP A DECRYPTER ON GOOGLE

THEN REACH IN THE TIGER'S BUM HOLE

PULL OUT A KEY

OPEN ONE OF 17 SECRET DOORS

OPEN THE RIGHT ONE AND FIND THE CAKE

EAT THE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CAKE

POOP OUT ANOTHER KEY

GO TO THE UPGRADE MAJIGGER THINGY

YOU KNOW THE PACK A POONCH

STICK SOMETHING IN THERE OR WHATEVER

THEN EVERYBODY WINS THE GAME

TA-DA! EASTER EGG!

Edit: this thread is too good.

AND THEN WE GET ACCESS TO CLAPTRAP'S SECRET STASH

And Russman was the one who killed Professor Plum in the Library with the Candle Holder....that slippery bastard.

But Russman is really a Vril-Ya double agent ninja robot built by doctor steiner's ghost in the aether because the rift explains everything. And that was only after we found out that Dempsey and takeo's beard are really the same person. Plot twist.

Lmao! Directed my M. Night shamylan

No. It's directed by Christopher Nolan, the greatest man who has ever lived.

Fun fact: none of the characters in inception knew they were being filmed. The hallways just randomly started spinning around them and they went with it. That's why Christopher Nolan has to direct the zombies movie, titled "the legend of takeo's beard."

Not what i meant. Supposidly if maxis rose to power hed destroy earth. Making everyone die o4 probly died on the moon but it hasnt been confirmed. Im just saying what if the o4 are in their own time loop and figured it out so they went back to the beginning again to try and stop it. Which is why they look young. Devil wouldnt want them dieing of old age.

Okay now that that's out of the way we can get back to the real purpose of this thread.

So then Danny Trejo sent a D-mail to Weasel telling him not to buy a new phone which in turn lead to the world line shifting and causing Nikolai to shave his beard. Hopefully if the divergence is large enough then the map will be called Originsy and thus FEAR TEDDY will be complete. Achievement unlocked. (If anyone knows what I was referencing then you sir have taste.)