New Picture Blue Eyes or Purple? 8/19

o ZiploK

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you are telling me that richtofen is controlling the zombies. I am colorblind (no joke) so help me out and tell me is this the same color as Rochtofens cause if it is this is some serious fucked up shit. I mean as if we werent mind fucked already!!

nice eye on the 935 sign.

the zombie is wearing chainmail. I don't think it would be a viking, seeing as we're somewhere in France. I'm hoping this could be like a Knight of the Templar, or have some sort of connection to the Freemasons/Illuminati.

edit:

I merged 2 similar topics together into the thread that was created first. please use this thread for discussion of the picture of the chainmail zombie.

Ok so you are telling me that richtofen is controlling the zombies. I am colorblind (no joke) so help me out and tell me is this the same color as Rochtofens cause if it is this is some serious fucked up shit. I mean as if we werent mind fucked already!!

The eyes are actually a bit brighter than the blue eyes we have seen, in fact they appear more purple than blue. If you are able to see contrasts in shades than I could do a side-by-side comparison.

@JustSavage: Also note the patterns seen on the stones behind the zombie- they match the same style of Neolithic art PINNAZ points out in his thread: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35039

The zombie definitely appears to be Medieval, however I highly doubt the Knights of the Round Table experimenting with 115 :lol:

Also consider the description of Origins: "a mysterious and ancient ruin". Since this picture appears to be taken underground, I'd assume this is beneath the "mysterious and ancient ruin" in a tomb the "archaeologists of the Reich" were excavating. Due to Element 115 being present on site (a Letter from the Field confirms 115 was being excavated as well) and the Group 935 crate located by the zombie, I assume the 115 present reanimated the corpses buried beneath this ruin, creating the "evil beyond their [the archaeologists] wildest nightmares".

Looks like our posts are together :P o ZiploK

yup I moved 'em together. hope that's okay with you guys! :D

so is it purple eyes, or blue eyes? the TranZit blue eyes look MUUUCH different from this chainmail zombie. If it is indeed purple, I am very excite. Ethereal energy, vrill ya, power from another dimension - this map is shaping up to be uber epic.

The zombie definitely appears to be Medieval, however I highly doubt the Knights of the Round Table experimenting with 115 :lol:

Also consider the description of Origins: "a mysterious and ancient ruin". Since this picture appears to be taken underground, I'd assume this is beneath the "mysterious and ancient ruin" in a tomb the "archaeologists of the Reich" were excavating. Due to Element 115 being present on site (a Letter from the Field confirms 115 was being excavated as well) and the Group 935 crate located by the zombie, I assume the 115 present reanimated the corpses buried beneath this ruin, creating the "evil beyond their [the archaeologists] wildest nightmares".

Yeah it definitely looks like it's in a tomb, also - Knights of the Templar aren't the Knights of the Round Table. There have been many connections to the Illuminati, and thus could tie back into the Knights of the Templar/Freemasonry. It's possible the Knights of the Templar could have been guarding an ancient evil, of course this is all just theory - but I wouldn't write it off so quick.

Looks like our posts are together :P o ZiploK

yup I moved 'em together. hope that's okay with you guys! :D

so is it purple eyes, or blue eyes? the TranZit blue eyes look MUUUCH different from this chainmail zombie. If it is indeed purple, I am very excite. Ethereal energy, vrill ya, power from another dimension - this map is shaping up to be uber epic.

Yeah it definitely looks like it's in a tomb, also - Knights of the Templar aren't the Knights of the Round Table. There have been many connections to the Illuminati, and thus could tie back into the Knights of the Templar/Freemasonry. It's possible the Knights of the Templar could have been guarding an ancient evil, of course this is all just theory - but I wouldn't write it off so quick.

Whoops, sorry Grill, just making a joke. :P

The Knights of the Templar definitely have some Freemasonry ties, so it's quite possible they were established to protect this "ancient evil."

This is prolly just an oversight, but remember how the fingers in the 935 logo are teleporters? The radios in Moon of Richtofen working on a prototype teleporter are dated 1939. Admittedly, it was test 151, but still.

I don't recall there being any evidence whatsoever that says the fingers on the Group 935 insignia are MDTs. Test 151 was part of a series of MDT experiments conducted by Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Schuster at the Der Riese facility and the first recorded experiment conducted by Group 935. It doesn't have any relevance with the logo.

This is prolly just an oversight, but remember how the fingers in the 935 logo are teleporters? The radios in Moon of Richtofen working on a prototype teleporter are dated 1939. Admittedly, it was test 151, but still.

I don't recall there being any evidence whatsoever that says the fingers on the Group 935 insignia are MDTs. Test 151 was part of a series of MDT experiments conducted by Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Schuster at the Der Riese facility and the first recorded experiment conducted by Group 935. It doesn't have any relevance with the logo.

Just for the sake of mentioning, the wrist on the logo are 2 lighting bolts.