Just a little intro of myself.

Hello there,I am ViraL x Vandal,thats my xbox gamertag as well,And I'm a big zombies player,I don't mean like streaming or youtube,I'm kinda like a fanatic,and I'm actually pretty good at zombies,it's my favorite thing in Call Of Duty,and My favorite map would have to be Mob Of The Dead,I first got into zombies on Black Ops 2,I found it so fun,i bought WAW,and Black Ops 1,and all the map packs,I'm 15,I have a awful mic,and I wanted to find a nice place to chat,and talk ideas with other fellow zombies players.And this website seems perfect,If you ever wanna play zombies,or even multiplayer,or just talk for a little bit,you can pm me on here,or add me on Xbox Live if you want,I hope to have lots of fun in the future with you guys,and I just wanna say thank you for welcoming me to the community.Have a nice day. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic