Moon and Origins

Stupid_Treyarch

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you run over his foot and give him a big boo boo to start the EE? :?

I wonder if the planes will have any effect in gameplay as well. Maybe a plane squad comes in and you have to activate the robot to swat them down? Or maybe he is like George and is just there to yell and shake the screen, possibly spawn the lil robots with the little alien guys in them????

If I have to wait ENDLESS rounds to get excavator pi to breach tunnel 6 again...

AAAAAGGGHHH I KNOW RIGHT!?

But that is a good theory though, I guess the tank will play some part with that too. All in theory though.

ARGHGHRH I KNOW YOUR PAIN! Usually, me and 3 friends finished most of the Easter eggs but it's that tunnel 6...Don't forget, excavator on tunnel...wait for it...wait for it... tunnel 11 :evil:

If I have to wait ENDLESS rounds to get excavator pi to breach tunnel 6 again...

AAAAAGGGHHH I KNOW RIGHT!?

But that is a good theory though, I guess the tank will play some part with that too. All in theory though.

ARGHGHRH I KNOW YOUR PAIN! Usually, me and 3 friends finished most of the Easter eggs but it's that tunnel 6...Don't forget, excavator on tunnel...wait for it...wait for it... tunnel 11 :evil:

No, how bout tunnel 6 does get breached but No One can seem to get the GOD DAMN WONDER WEAPON!

Also if anything, I have this feeling the Robots and Mechs are alien in nature. So is the Pyramid in my opinion.

Maybe you run over his foot and give him a big boo boo to start the EE? :?

I wonder if the planes will have any effect in gameplay as well. Maybe a plane squad comes in and you have to activate the robot to swat them down? Or maybe he is like George and is just there to yell and shake the screen, possibly spawn the lil robots with the little alien guys in them????

I have a theory that there's gonna be an item in the box that'll take your tactical grenade spot. Said item will allow you to call in bombing and strafing runs, which you can use on the robot, hordes of zombies, and to open areas of the map (Like on Buried with Leroy).