ORIGINS linked to K.D.T. *Picture Evidence

captinslog

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The creatures inside the pods in Kino are Monkeys, that's obivous.

What's in those mech suits is certainly not a monkey. That's also obvious.

I am not seeing the obvious , perhaps you can prove that statement for me please . And in the event you cant ok , lets say they are not Vril-ya.

Definitely are more similar to one another than it is similar to a monkey , and if I consider that suggestion its more like a chimpanzee than a small circus monkey(whatever they are called)

Don't you think that that man-size suitcase is Too Big for these guys ?

If that is in fact what you are referring to.

Sorry to be off-topic, but...how do you have an AK-47 in Kino Der Toten...?

There's mods for that.

True, but it just seems off. Texture issues and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm not too sure about this. Maybe the connection is just because we're looking at their faces behind glass? Other than that, I don't see much of a resemblance.

There's mods for that.

True, but it just seems off. Texture issues and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm not too sure about this. Maybe the connection is just because we're looking at their faces behind glass? Other than that, I don't see much of a resemblance.

Yeah, but it could also be just bad picture quality or a faulty weapon file, idk.

its the AK74U it can be found in the alley near double tap

You can honestly tell me that using your imagination , that dieselpunk character with its eyes closed and removed from the suit couldn't possibly resemble this, One Dead and One alive.

It might be a stretch but I don't think too far out of the realm of possibility . Thanks for the feedback

No sir, that is an AK47.

And yes, it is in the realm of possibility, but it doesn't really make sense. Why would hundreds of their dead bodies be in a theatre some 50 years into the future? Could their bodies fit in there? How were the bodies excavated from their iron armours? Too many questions.

Touche Flammen , I guess so it was a mod weapon it was a borrowed pic from another old thread from 'jan. 2012 on CODZ .

Yes only more questions arise from this .

Why would hundreds of their dead bodies be in a theatre some 50 years into the future?

IF and I do mean IF they were vril specimen , maxis would have ensured they were preserved in a hyperbolic chamber, a cryosleep perhaps. They could have been experimenting on the captured or deceased and needed them alive but brain dead as a precaution .

Could their bodies fit in there?

Based on the pic provided scaling is impossible (true) so I'm not sure.

How were the bodies excavated from their iron armours?

Hmmm...... Meticulously ?

Someone built 1000'ft robot, possible they were built by iron workers for an alien race who could not make use of our air . And lets say blueprints were provided to the builders with a hatch on the back so they could step in and out as they pleased .

MistyBriarton, that's not a modded weapon. The AK47 is actually in Kino/FIVE. Flammen, you can get it by using the 'give all' command (or give ak47_zm). It's incomplete however, it has no firing sound, very low damage and cannot be upgraded.

On-topic

I don't think the two are the same and I also don't believe that it is the Vril-ya in those suits. Could be just a random soldier for all we know. Or someone who traveled with the 04 and got killed, like a Ferguson/Brutus 2.0

This image snapped in kino der toten

This image from origin trailer

These guys are Vril-ya I feel pretty confident about that statement .

I can look past the very small details . One's obviously newer than the other .

What do you guys think about the comparison ?

I was thinking the exact same thing being that those particular creatures in the suits were Vril Ya. I think I posted in this topic sometime last week about it:http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=34697

I hope it is the case as we've never really seen or heard much about it in the storyline as far as the gameplay goes.

I'm thinking perhaps the robot/ diesel drone thing is actually an early version of the super soldiers Group 935 were trying to create.

It makes some sense because the suit is sealed, so no 115 leaks out. Their skin has been burned off by the radiation and there are pipes feeding in more 115 to keep them going.

Very plausible. I don't think that Treyarch are that dumb to put hidden things that stick out in the maps just for shits and giggles(Much of the time). I have always wondered why we had cryogenics in Kino. There was never any real comparison until this having been pointed out with Origins coming.

I'm sorry but I don't see the resemblance at all. Look at how defined the new character's cheekbones are, and how upturned it's nose is. Now look back at the Kino guy, just looks like a normal face. One looks like an alien, and one looks like a human. Not saying you're wrong or that it's impossible, but to me they don't look alike at all.

I honestly don't think they are the same, nor are they Vril-ya.

However, if they are, that could relate to the yellow eyes on the map. If the Vril-ya have yellow eyes as their natural color and they are the default controllers, it explains how there are yellow eyed zombies on the map before Sam. A lot of people already assumed that there is no controller and yellow is just the default, but that's not necessarily true.

Like I said I don't believe that, but I'll still just toss that out there.

Also I love how Dempsey is gangsta-gripping that AK. :mrgreen:

I highly doubt they are the same, or they are Vril-ya at all. I personally agree with MMX- Richtofen states in KDT that during the mind control research the army was contained, and seeing as how these are containers...

Also, I believe that the armored zombies we have been seeing are just one of the "prototype armored weaponry" the Letters of the Field entries discuss. Perhaps these were to be produced as armor for the Central Powers, however after the zombie outbreak the research was lost? Just a thought...