Theory: MOTD Connection (Blood Vials)

treboruk

Hey folks,

This is my first time ever posting this sort of thread/theory/whatever, so bear with me.

I've been thinking about MOTD's relevance in the story line, and why Richtofen has blood vials belonging to two of the mobsters - and I think I may have a solid theory which "may" explain.

So what if MOTD is actually symbolic of where the N4 were/are trapped after the events of moon? As we know, Moon suddenly ended when Richtofen swapped souls with Sam, and then randomly leaving the other four characters to their own devices. Now, with all the time rift stuff going on, what if they are stuck on moon in a "cycle"

Now; MOTD is the O4, stuck in a cycle in a different dimension (hence the different appearances and timeframe) trying to escape. If you think about it, the M4 and O4 are very similar.

-Both lack proper memories

-Finn & Nikolai both love alcohol

-Billy and Dempsey are both "badass"

-Weasel is essentially Takeo, he somewhat remembers things. Also explains why he remembers the name "Nikolai"

-Dont know about Sam/Sal/Richtofen. Both names begin with S? Both are sort of the group leaders? (Richtofen was the O4 leader) Anyway, you get the idea.

This would explain the blood vials in Origins. Richtofen has the o4's blood samples. To make super soldiers? Origins is meant to be a prequel after all... Maybe for something else? Time travel confuses me :lol: but I think you get the rough idea of what I am trying to suggest here.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible, we'll find out in a few weeks. I know it has to tie in, it's just too much of a coincidence that Richtofens has the vials.. I hope Treyarch actually EXPLAINS the story well and how it ties together, and doesn't leave us to figure it out, like they did with the ranking system.