Theories about the map

MarkoRibeiro

Hello,Marko here bringing you another thread(No,really?).This time,I'll try to express my ideas of how I think the map might be,and the things it might have.It will be a "big" read,but I'm almost sure it will worth your time.Anyway,let's not waste any more words...

Map

What I'll talk about here is simple.Very simple.We all know "Origins" is the Game Mode,right?So,what I'm thinking right now,is that the map will be called Le Tombeau.You know,almost everyone talked about the map being it(including the infamous PTG),and it makes sense now.The ancient ruins they're going to give us might be this "Tomb".Maybe a Alien/Vril tomb.The mystery involving this place will be awesome,for sure.

Also,for me,at least,they could divide the map in little playable areas for Survival again.I loved the concept.Don't know about you guys,though.

About the size,well,we'll have a tank to move around it.I think it will be pretty big,probably bigger than Tranzit.I'm fine with big/huge maps if they don't have fog,denizens and lava...

I also think the Perma-Perks,Bank and Fridge won't be back,since the maps is made by the SP team apparently.MOTD didn't have them,Origins should follow this pattern.

I also think it may be the best map in BO2.A true grand finale.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Giant Robot

The only thing I can think about it is how will we kill this thing?I don't really know,but for some reason he remebers me about Dave and Golias.But,of course,we won't kill him with a rock.I just want to have the possibility of killing him permanently.High Rounds might be annoying with him around...

Also,as Jason Blundell said there would be a verticality never seen before in Zombies,will we get in the robot?Well,I think we will.Maybe PaP's there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wonder Weapon

I don't know what they'll bring to us.Only thing I know is that it will be something about supernatural powers.This remembers me about the Baby Gun "artifact".There were four,if I remember correctly.What if we find them,put 'em in the WW and it'll have different effects?I think it would be pretty cool,yet,unlikely...

These were the most likely ideas I found in my head,even with them being very unlikely.Hope you enjoyed the read,at least.

Oh,and for some reason,I have a feeling that the STG will come back.I don't know why,though,but it was a fan-favorite.So...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your ideas! I especially like your idea about the Wonder Weapon. I don't think that it seems as unlikely as you think. I think it'd be a perfect weapon for the finale to the game.

Hopefully this goes out with as big of a bang as Black Ops 1 did!

I don't think we will be killing the robot.. I think he will be an obstacle.

^ This. I was watching the Origins film and the section where they were showing the map from the design perspective and I saw patches of white peridocally along the map in certain areas. Perhaps they're the places where the robot steps, like footstep places? Maybe he'll walk through once a while in those places and like Jason suggested, perhaps you can put him to use by leading your train over the places he steps so he can kill them.

Just a thought.

I am at borderline with you... One more little slip up and I would have accused you of copying PTG's supposed "leaked info" that's been spread all over you tube like butter on toast... But, most of this is pretty similar... But I can't accuse you of not being original...

Your off the hook this time... I like your ideas about the robot...

I am at borderline with you... One more little slip up and I would have accused you of copying PTG's supposed "leaked info" that's been spread all over you tube like butter on toast... But, most of this is pretty similar... But I can't accuse you of not being original...

Your off the hook this time... I like your ideas about the robot...

I saw their video now.It's pretty similar.You have a point.

Although,I just throwed out there plausible ideas.The idea about the Wonder Weapon came from a friend,and I just added the thing with the artifacts.The rest is all mine lol.

Don't worry though.I'm a creative person in various points.I even have some map ideas but I'm too lazy to write them down in english.Portuguese is easier ;)