ORIGINS: PaP, Perks, Power Ups and Wonder Weapons!

BaLLiiSTiC

ORIGINS UTILITY AND ATMOSPHERE DISCUSSION!

Pack a Punch

It would be a great idea where the Pack a Punch is in the Robot's head, you would have climb it to get there, when you get inside, he'll start to shake his head and you'll have a small amount of time to escape before he crushes you!

Perks

I'm 100% sure that ALL perks are returning, since it's the finale for Black Ops 2.

Demon's Frost: Cost: 3000 Effect: Spawns a Frost Hound COMPANION every 5 rounds, this Hound is very useful,it bites on zombies a freezes them, if you press the action button on it, it will search for power ups, fetches a perk, buys ammo, and upgrades your weapons by giving it the cost of them (EXCEPT FOR POWER UPS, THEY ARE FREE), but these things are limited, if it dies while it is fetching you a perk or upgrading your weapon , the pts you gave the dog will be gone!

Appearance: It looks exactly like a hell hound except instead of the fire, it's frost and there eyes are purple.

Power Ups

EMP: Disables all enemy electronics like; ROBOT-ZOMBIES, HUGE ROBOT, Tesla Coils etc... lasts 30 seconds

Dimension: opens up a black hole sucking zombies into it, lasts 10 seconds

Wonder Weapons

UT IT

Thunder Gun

Wonder Waffe DG-2

THATS IT GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAPPY ZOMBIES SLAYING!

ALSO WOULD YOU BE KIND TO READ MY SIGNATURE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be more clear that this is simply a theory of yours and not legitimate info.

Anyways, The frost dog idea is cool but could be better, seems like you got lazy on wonder weapons and just chose the 2 most popular.

EMP thing I'm not really seeing that work or do much, we don't even know if those Tesla Coils will help us or harm us.

PaP idea I liked as well. Would be interesting to see how you would get up there instead of just climbing and grabbing onto it.

Be more clear that this is simply a theory of yours and not legitimate info.

Anyways, The frost dog idea is cool but could be better, seems like you got lazy on wonder weapons and just chose the 2 most popular.

EMP thing I'm not really seeing that work or do much, we don't even know if those Tesla Coils will help us or harm us.

PaP idea I liked as well. Would be interesting to see how you would get up there instead of just climbing and grabbing onto it.

I like the PaP idea as well, but it sounds like it could be annoying as well.

the others sound cool too, but not sure how they would work.

Nice ideas. But wouldn't the EMP also disable your perks and such?

And for the Dimension thing, isn't that what the Gersch Device already does? (I know it won't be in the next map but freakin' loved that thing).

I would love to see the Gersch Device returning, loved those.

Not bad... I doubt we will see a new perk though. Electric Cherry returning is something I wish to see. But MoTD, as most codz member mention, has half chance of nothing to do with the storyline. Chances are Cherry is not coming back. I do see the PaP within the robot or within the temble.

Not bad... I doubt we will see a new perk though. Electric Cherry returning is something I wish to see. But MoTD, as most codz member mention, has half chance of nothing to do with the storyline. Chances are Cherry is not coming back. I do see the PaP within the robot or within the temble.

It's confirmed we're getting a new perk.