New power-up drop?

scottyboy8341

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it'd be cool if it was related to the Robot - like freezing him in place, or making him friendly (killing zombies for you).

Regardless, the wording of the PR still makes me question as to whether they meant "new power-ups":

using a period-specific arsenal that includes Wonder Weapons that harness supernatural powers, a diesel-drone and Mark IV tank, as well a new perk machine and power-ups

"new" comes before "perk machine" - so to me, the only thing I'm SURE of is that there will be a new perk. Then again, they are describing "all new things" in that sentence - so in that respect it wouldn't make sense to mention the "same old" power-ups if there wasn't something new.

WAW-Fire sale:

It'd be cool to have all weapons from world at war including wall guns and box guns during a temporary fire sale power up. I would love me some ppsh. Of-course no wonder weapons.

Revolution Map Pack: 1.9 GB

Uprising Map Pack: 1.8 GB

Vengeance Map Pack: 2.0 GB

Coming up with a Funny way to tell you that won't work.....priceless.

WAW-Fire sale:

It'd be cool to have all weapons from world at war including wall guns and box guns during a temporary fire sale power up. I would love me some ppsh. Of-course no wonder weapons.

Every weapon in BOII Zombies combined: 200 MB.

Priceless.

WAW-Fire sale:

Every weapon in BOII Zombies combined: 200 MB.

Priceless.

ONLY 200MB? I think I'm the only one surprised by this.

But hey that's not much right?

Yeah, it's not much. You'd be surprised at how efficient they can make those weapons. More data goes into the scenery to be honest. The Black Ops weapons are about 300 MB. So the WWII weapons you can estimate about 2-3 hundred MB. And that is not much at all in the grand scheme of things.

I just wanted to back way up because having the WWII weapons back would be awesome. Even if it won't happen.

How about a roulette wheel drop? Causing random effects! Zombies spawn in, all zombies become crawlers (ugg...), random point award, ext.

Here are some other ideas:

Hawk-eye: For a brief 90 seconds, gives a similar effect as vulture aid: All Zombies drop little half-drops that refill 10 amo and award an extra 50 points, a bit stronger then vulture aid, but limited... The green-mist is NOT a feature...

Aether hole: Causes one of three outcomes depending on when grabbed:

1:Allows the grabber to temporarily control the aether, specifically, it gives them glowing eyes and their weapons are replaced by their hands, the hands when pointed at a zombie and triggered will blast them into oblivion... Like a death machine drop but MUCH cooler!

2: Much like the gersh device a black hole sucks in all zombies and other things such as players, who when pulled in will simply sit in the vortex, not teleporting...

3: Turned: This special little drop will allow the player to become a zombie for a brief period of time, a turned-super fast- zombie helpful for downing enemy teams.... This lasts for 90 seconds, then you return to human form with all your perks, guns and what not... Death will only re-spawn you without downs...

Yeah, it's not much. You'd be surprised at how efficient they can make those weapons. More data goes into the scenery to be honest. The Black Ops weapons are about 300 MB. So the WWII weapons you can estimate about 2-3 hundred MB. And that is not much at all in the grand scheme of things.

I just wanted to back way up because having the WWII weapons back would be awesome. Even if it won't happen.

this would be a great way for them to implement the "micro transactions" into zombies especially for those that play pretty much exclusively zombies. like a weapon pack for 320 MSP or whatever and it puts all the WaW box weapons in the box, or something like that. different weapon sets you could use in custom games to make things a little more interesting

this would be a great way for them to implement the "micro transactions" into zombies especially for those that play pretty much exclusively zombies. like a weapon pack for 320 MSP or whatever and it puts all the WaW box weapons in the box, or something like that. different weapon sets you could use in custom games to make things a little more interesting

To be honest, I would buy that just because I've been wanting the MG and the PPSh back for a long time now. If they don't include the WaW weapons in Origins, and lets be honest, they probably won't, I hope they actually make that.

Probably won't happen but perhaps we'll see the return of the negative/Red Power-Ups.

Those were really, really cool.

I have always wondered why they didn't incorporate the red power ups into grief where they would affect the other team.

Might get complaints of being over powered, such as the ammo one, if used during a high round or right moment could completely devastate the entire enemy team.

Probably won't happen but perhaps we'll see the return of the negative/Red Power-Ups.

Those were really, really cool.

I have always wondered why they didn't incorporate the red power ups into grief where they would affect the other team.

Might get complaints of being over powered, such as the ammo one, if used during a high round or right moment could completely devastate the entire enemy team.

But that's the point of Grief, to mess up the enemy team.

And you can make the excuse of that team not getting it first if anyone complains about it being overpowered.